18

Been gone for abit,  feeling generous x

Nelli's perspective::

I look so ganged off right now. Imagine Im in a bait bait westfield with V and Glory my only two brothers, Tion and Kingsley. Im doing up a serious shopping spree in missguided and all that. Obviously I came with them so they could get some stuff too.  Im meeting Jaz later too, Tion patterned her a ticket. Ocean's mum said she wasn't allow to come with us but whatever. We'll live it up for her.

After, I gave my bags to V so he could take them home. I met Jas in Walthamstow and we got our nails done. I'm rating my nails they're like the perfect length with all the diamonds and that, Im gonna show Emmanuel when I get home. Me and Jas made our way to North to go get our hair done. Jas and I both got straight 28" 613 frontal installed. We looked bright but whateverrr we lookedd GOODD nice way to finish our summer cos was coming to the end.

We went Tgi's with Ocean so we could spend time together before me and Jas fly out tomorrow morning.

Oce- Nahh man and you two look proper nice

Me- Thank youuu I wish you were comingg

Oce- So do I but my mums being an opp

Jas- We're gonna live it up for you babe

Oce- You better I wanna see hella snaps, I want calls everyday and I expect a nice present.

Me- We got you b.

Oce- What am I meant to do?? My two BEST friends are leaving me for 5 days.

Jas-Not even bestfriends your sisters

Oce- Exactly, I feel so lost

We joked about how Ocean was gonna miss us for abit till it was actually starting to get late and public transport doesn't run 24 hours, soooooo.

Oce- Have a safe journey I love you both byeee

She hugged us soo tighttt before jogging to catch her bus. Me and Jas went back to mine.

Emmanuel was staying with his boys for abit but he's moving back into mine for a little bit longer because he's basically house sitting. Tion left alot of shit in here and we don't need to be getting robbed.

I went in the kitchen to get me some water while Jas went upstairs to sit down.

Jas- NEEELLLIIII!!! COMEEE!!

I jogged up the stairs and walked into my room to be greeted by flash .

Me- Ayy why you putting flash in my eye

I turned on the light and I see flowers on my bed, a shoe box and another little bag next to it.

I covered my mouth with my hands. I was all getting tears in my eye.

I cant believe it. Emmanuel is so cute.

Jas- Open it

I opened the shoe box and there was Gucci slides in there. I lovee themm!!! && I picked up the bag. There was hella packaging and finally, I reached a box. I opened it and saw a pretty ring. It had a sapphire in the shape of a heart and little diamonds surrounding it. A sapphire is my birth stone in case you didn't know. I slid it on my finger and just admired it.

Jas- Nah you and Emmanuel are too cute.

Me- Thankyouu girrlll