39

Emmanuel's Perspective:

She was in her hoody and head tie. She was behind me tying my durag. Our conversation was calm I guess. Till we laid down... She laid close but not directly on me

"What are you doing? Come here"
I pulled her close to me and she resisted me abit.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"You have a girlfriend" She sounded slightly upset

"You had no problem with my girlfriend when you raped me"
She giggled. I miss her though I miss her alot. She has to be mine again

Nelli's perspective:

" I didn't rape you" I giggled. "But we never had that conversation that we had last week when that situation happened"

He looked away like cos he knew I was right, he's playing with both our feelings intentionally or not. Can this dumb girl just get out the picture and run me back my man. I miss him so much. He's so close but so far away, EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF CLOSE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO TAKE BUT YOU JUST CANT TOUCH. (on G you're hard if you know where thats from)

"Fair enough inih but I miss you" He sighed. I wont lie, that got me mad. how you gonna say all of that to me earlier the week whatever day it was. Then tell me you miss me.

"No you don't get to pick me up and drop me when you please. You can't do this with me, you miss me and you love me but tell me we need to stop talking for the sake of your relationship but now you're here telling me you miss me again?" I semi shouted,

"Don't get loud. This is all your fault, you're confusing me I will happily leave Justine for you I swear but I just need to be sure Im what you want."

"No I need to be sure Im what you want. I cant have you cheating on me again. I love you to bits Emmanuel I swear I do. I'll do anything and everything for you if you let me but I don't wanna waste my time again" I sighed. He caught me so off guard and he just lipsed me. But not normal but like he grabbed my face and just stuck his tongue down my throat. Whew, fanny flutters.

You know what Vybz Kartel said, make up sex is the best sex. He rolled off of me and laid on his belly.

"So what? Nelli, will you be my girlfriend again?"  He muffled into the pillow.

"Of course but you're gonna ask me again when you're not sleepy"