2

Main perspective:
3 days later:

My older brothers came down from uni to live with me and Vianni. Lifes about to get tight. All of them are sooo over protective but im a big girl. I can look after myself. Peak for my brothers tho they have to commute now.

---
Its mad hot today im gonna have to back out the short yaa zimmie . I put on a pair of short dungarees and a nike air top on the inside. I went downstairs where all 3 of my brothers were eating breakfast.

I literally stepped in the kitchen where I was welcome by 3 sets of eyes and silence.

Glory- Where you going please?

Me- Colly to hand in my work

Glory- No you're not leaving the yard like that. Kingsley! Tell her

Kingsley- Go upstairs and change

Me- Skeenn no Im staying like this

Kingsley- You may have argued with mum but babes its not gonna work with me

I rolled my eyes and stormed upstairs. I got my purse . Yeah sorry Im deffo not changing . I put my purse and my phone in my front pocket.  Slipped on my shoes and went downstairs again.

Kingsley- Wait for me in my car I'm dropping you off

Yeah Im deffo about to get lectured. For looongg.

Hes a chatty patty aswell.

I waited leaning on the car and saw this black car speeding down my road but it stopped at my house. Someone rolled down the window.

A nice darkskinned whos eyes were filled with dreams , lies and deceit. He had a bare face no beard. His hair was low cut he must have waves...

"Ayyy what you saying sweetness" His boy shouted and winked. I didn't really pay attention to anyone but him even tho he wasnt talking...

He was staring into my soul. Kingsley please hurry up.

"Ayy chocolate darling come here" The friend shouted yet again. To my luck Kingsley came out the house.

Kingsley- Get in the car and stop chatting to boys.

The car continued speeding off.

so I got in the car with my brother

Kingsley- You're wearing shorts while going colly I dont know for you sometimes you know, girls your age...

And the lecture begins.

After like 10 minutes of chatting he stopped at the shops to get something

Kingsley- Get me 3 singles, riz and a lighter

Me-I don't have ID

Kingsley- You don't even look your age but they serve anyone

I took the money and got out. While I was walking into the shop I saw the same black car as last time. I ran in the shop because this time they were getting out.

The darkskinned one came in the shop.

My heart jumped.
I tried my hardest not to stare but hes really... intriguing.
I was next in the cue.

Me- Can I have 3 singles, a lighter and Rizla please ?

I heard a chuckle behind me. The rudeness took control of my body.

Me- Is something funny?

He looked at me with a smirk on his face. He licked his bottom lip and tucked it under his top one.
I blinked twice as in "well what"

He just shook his head and I rolled my eyes.
I took my items from the mans hand and gave him his money.

Me- Keep the change

I turned around to walk away.

"Wait there" The darkskinned spoke. I looked at him. He paid for his drink and his singles. He put it in his ear.

"Whats your name?" He asked

"Nelli and yours?"

"Emmanuel, Im in a rush so I'll bell you later"

"You dont even have my number" I looked at him with a confused expression

"Exactly thats why you're giving it to me right now" He smirked as I took his phone and typed in my number.

"Yeah slap a heart on the end as well so I know you're important" He bit his lip. I gave him his phone and walked away...

No! The boy who was chatting to me from the car!! He did a light jog to me. It's not that hes ugly or anything Im just not attracted to him

"Sorry babes I just came over to ask whys your bum so fat"

I looked at him with a disgusted look on my face and his boys laughed.
I was about to walk away...

"Let me get your snap"  He shouted

"My phones broken" I bluntly replied

"Its in your hand" he said while pointing to my phone.

"I said its broken man " I turned on my heel and walked off into the car.