Arthit couldn't help but narrow his eyes underneath the blindfold. "Tell me you didn't run away from P'Jane."

"I didn't!. Promise. It crossed my mind but you told me I won't get an if-"

"Don't say it!" When it comes to matters like this, Arthit felt like his lover had no shame. He sighed and pulled on his restraints.

"Will you please take the blindfold off and the cuffs? It makes no sense being in this state when I know it's you. I don't really know what went through your mind when you decided to do this."

The older male was expecting for his younger boyfriend to do as he was requested. He waited and heard no movement from Kongpob.

"Kong? Any time now will do." Kongpob chuckled at Arthit's usual bossiness.

"No can do. I like this look on you." Kongpob pinched the older male's cheeks in reply.

"Kongpob!" Shit and Fuck would explain real well what Arthit felt knowng that his lover was in a very playful mood. He knew where this was going but Gahd! He silently prayed that his apartment walls were thick enough just in case he screamed. Just in case.

"I'll play just for a little bit. Can I P'Ai'Oon?" A whisper and a kiss touched the older male's ear. It was soft and gentle as always, promising him of a good and pleasurable experience.

"I'm pretty sure I'm gonna dig my own grave in embarrassment for letting you do this."

Even without hearing the explicit yes in Arthit's lips, Kongpob smiled because he knew that this way his boyfriend's way of saying 'yes'.

A soft kiss on the lips followed by a long lick on the neck had Arthit gasping. The heat of his lover's tongue on his skin lit a fire on his body.

His boyfriend's kisses continued downward. Every kiss seemed to be intensified by the blindfold. He felt another wet kiss to his navel and then the warmth of Kongpob's hands that was on his hips suddenly disappeared.

"Kong?"

Arthit almost screamed when he felt a hand on his ankles. Kongpob was attaching something around them and when he was done, Arthit couldn't close his legs.

"Kongpob what the heck did you put on me?" He was half whispering for fear that his voice would be too loud. It was impossible to see with the cover on his eyes, but for some reason, he had a hunch on what the contraption was. His friend, Bright had one.

"Uhhh..."

"This is a bar spreader." The older male said with certainty while he made futile attempts to put his feet together. The feeling of the metal stopping his movements, proved that it was what he thought. He didn't need to see to know.

"Where the hell did you get this?!" Arthit's feet barely missed Kongpob's face when he swung his legs upward.

"Oh, P'Bright gave them to us as a congratulatory gift when we became official. I hid them in my apartment." The way Kongpob was so nonchalant about it made Arthit choke and to make it worse, Bright had the nerve to give such a thing. He really should have made better choices in friends. It's too late to cut off the annoying ones. He had grown to love the doofus like family.

"What? I thought I've seen everything in your apartment."

"I may have kept this a secret because I know that you'll get embarrassed for it. P'Bright is P'Bright but I know he's only looking out for us. I never had the chance to show it to you until now. My friends as well as yours gave us a closet full of them. You can have look later if you want."