💕your child's bf/gf pt. 2💕

A/n: Requested by IceDream25. Enjoy!

Kudo Shinichi:

Your son's girlfriend, (gf/n), was staying over for dinner at your house. For the last few hours, they had watched some movies and talked. They were currently playing a very intense game of Monopoly.

"(Gf/n), you're extremely bankrupt. Give it up now."

"No," she insisted, moving her piece forward five spaces.

"And you just landed on the boardwalk hotel that I own."

(Gf/n) cursed silently under her breath. You suppressed your laughter as you walked over to the living room.

"Dinner's ready, guys."

Your son's girlfriend fist-pumped. "Finally!" She cleaned the area around her before giving your son the "I'm watching you" sign with her fingers.

"We'll resume this after dinner. Your mom makes the best food, by the way."

"Bring it on. And tell me something I didn't know."

Dinner went well for the most part, until the end, when (gf/n) asked a very interesting question.

"Mrs. Kudo, has your son done anything embarrassing in front of you?"

You shot Shinichi a sly smirk. He returned it. Your poor son. He had no idea what was coming for him.

"Mom, dad, no. Please, I beg you-"

"Well, for starters, he was such a momma's boy when he was little. When I went to drop him off at preschool, he'd cling to my leg and bawl his eyes out."

Your son shrunk in his chair. "We don't talk about my preschool days..."

"Remember when you decided you didn't like how your hair looked, so in the middle of the night, you got up to cut it? You unintentionally gave yourself bangs."

Your son twirled his hair between his fingers nervously.

"Don't forget his bowl cut days from first grade," added Shinichi.

"Dad! I thought you were on my side!"

(Gf/n) was laughing too hard to speak. Once she caught her breath, she turned to your son.

"You didn't tell me you had a bowl cut."

Hattori Heiji:

"Hey, dad! Can you tell us about how you and mom were like when you two were dating?"

Your daughter had brought her boyfriend over. Currently, they were cuddled together on the couch, watching a movie.

"First off, your mom was so adorable back then."

"No, I was not," you argue.

"I have the photos to prove it," he shot back before he walked into the office, where the photo books were stored. Heiji came back a few seconds later with a whole stack of them.

(D/n) paused the movie and jumped off the couch, sliding to a stop next to you two seated on the floor. Her boyfriend followed her, peeking over her shoulder.

"Ah, here's a good one. It's from when we were on a date at the aquarium."

"Wow! You looked so young back then, mom!"

"That was fifteen or so years ago, of course I looked more youthful back then than I do now."

"(D/n), do ya see why I always say ya look like your mom?"