Come On

Flashback:

    Regina woke up the following morning and winced. She felt horrible. She forced herself to sit up and she gritted her teeth.
     There was a knock on her door. "Are you up mills?"
     Regina forced herself to her feet and walked to the door slowly. She pulled it open.
      Emma leaned on the doorframe. "You bled through your bandages."
    Regina nodded. "I know." She whispered. "We need to get to work." She said softly.
      Emma walked in and shut the door behind her. "You and I will be shelving books. The nurse agreed that you're in no condition to be doing hard labor." Emma said. She looked through Reginas clothes. "Here. I'll help you change." She said.
      Regina looked down. "The baby's fine by the way. Some how." She said softly. "It must be strong."
Emma slipped Reginas shirt off. "Or stubborn like you." She said and helped Regina put a fresh shirt on.
Regina sighed. "Yeah. I suppose so." She let Emma help her change completely. They walked to the library in silence.
      Emma began to place books on the shelves.
      Regina did what she could but she had to admit, she was in too much pain. She finally leaned on the shelves and closed her eyes.
       Emma raised her eyebrow. "Regina?"
       Regina opened her eyes. "I'm fine." She said softly.
       Emma walked over to her and touched her shoulder lightly. "You're not okay." She said softly and furrowed her brow. "Sit down." She said. "Just for a second. You look like you're going to pass out."
     Regina felt the colour drain from her face as if on cue to Emma's words. Emma knelt down and helped her sit. "Jesus Regina. You're as pale as paper. I'm going to bring you to medical. Something is clearly wrong."
      Regina shook her head but that increased the dizziness. She held a shaking hand to her forehead.
      Emma gently scooped Regina into her arms. "Come on." She whispered and walked regina to medical.
      The nurse looked up. "Lay her down." She said.
      Emma set her down and held her hands tightly with worry. "Uh- fins out whats wrong. She says nothing is but she got dizzy and all her colour drained."
       The nurse nodded. "Get back to work swan. She's safe here. We'll help her."
       Emma looked at Regina who had passed out on the bed. Her eyes were filled with worry. She had never felt this way with anyone. "Come on Gina." She said softly. "Be okay."