Last

Flashback:
     Emma's group wasn't the only group that hated Regina.
     Regina wasn't liked much by anyone.
     Regina worked in the kitchen this week. She was on clean up. She wiped up the counter. A hand grabbed her and slammed Her against the wall. "Whoa! Milan was right. She is a weak one." A young blonde said.
     Regina tried to push her off. "Don't struggle pretty girl." She snapped. "Turn on the stove."
      Regina looked at her. "What the fuck do you want?"
      The blonde only smiled and took Regina's bad hand. Regina raised her eyebrow.
    The blonde pressed her hand to the burning stove. "Hurts doesn't it?"
     Regina shook her head. "Not even a little bit." Regina snapped.
     "No?" She asked and pulled Regina's arm into the burning metal. "But this Does."
     Regina only looked at her.
     "Alright fine." She snapped and slammed Regina to the floor. "Beat her!" She snapped and other women walked in.
       Regina felt their kicks against her ribs and her chest. She sucked in a deep breath. She felt one kick her face. She coughed as her nose bled and her mouth filled with blood. She coughed up the blood and spit it at the ground.
     The women stopped and walked out of the room.
     Regina spit more blood from Her mouth. It just kept coming. This was one of her first actual beating in prison.
      She pulled herself up on shaky arms and spit out more blood. She couldn't hardly breath. She grabbed the counter and slammed her hand onto the red button. The alarm blared. She fell to the floor and groaned.
      Emma ran into the room. "Shit!" The blonde said. Emma knelt beside her. "No one beats up a person from my block. Not one but me." Emma snapped and some officers walked in.
     "Swan help us get her up." A male officer said.
    Emma lifted Regina into her arms. Regina coughed up more blood. "S-Sorry." She mumbled.
     "Shut up. You'll be okay." Emma said and they rushed to medical.
     Emma set her on the bed. "Get swan out!" The nurse snapped.
     Emma stood by the door. "Regina I'll see you soon." She said and walked down the hall. "As soon as I find out who hurt you." She snapped and stormed down the hall.

    Emma walked into the blonde girls bunk. "You bitch!" She snapped and punched the girl across the face.
"Oh you're just mad because I beat her up. She got what she deserved." She said softly.
     Emma clenched her fists. "Regina doesn't deserve to be beat up. You sick bitch."
      The blonde stood up. "She's the bitch and you know it."
      "Swan get to your own bunk!" A CO snapped at the door.
     Emma shook her head. "You will pay for this." She snapped and stormed out of the room.
     She walked back to her block. Belle looked up. "She's back. In her room. She looks horrible."
        Emma nodded and walked to Regina's room. She pulled the door open. They didn't even help Regina change into fresh clothes. She had bandages upon bandages. Her whole body was black and blue. "Hey." Emma said and shut the door.
      Regina looked at Emma. "Hey." She whispered. Her voice clearly pained.
      Emma walked over and knelt beside her. "Let me help you into a new outfit." Emma said and grabbed her sleep outfit.
     She gently slipped the clothes off of Regina's body. She looked horrible. Emma said nothing and grabbed her clothes. She wrapped a towel around Regina and walked her to the shower. Regina didn't protest.
     Emma turned on the water and led Regina into the shower. She washed the blood from her thin body and cleaned the blood from her beautiful curls.
      Emma washes her until the water no longer ran pink. She then dried Regina off and helped her into the fresh clothes. She walked Regina back to the block and they walked slowly into Regina's room.
    Emma thee the dirty clothes into her laundry bag and sat Regina on the bed. "Do you feel better."
   Regina looked at the wall and shrugged. "It was different. You know, having you guys beat me up. Because I know your anger won't last. I've never made anyone as angry as I made her and I don't even know what I did." Regina said.
     Emma sat on the bed and sighed. "You didn't do anything Regina."
    Regina shook her head and looked at her lap. "Then why do I feel like I did? Why do I hate myself as much as they hate me?"
    Emma looked at Regina. She wouldn't last much longer in here. She would break.