Hate

Regina hesitantly stepped over Milan's body. Merida looked at her. "She got what she deserved. Emma warned her of the consequences. Don't try to help her. Or I'll have to teach you another lesson." Merida said.
    Regina ignored her and pulled Milah up and pulled her arm around Regina's shoulder. "Go ahead. Beat me. It hasn't made my life any different. I'm not leaving her bleeding on the ground." Regina snapped and walked Milah to medical.
      The nurse sent Regina back to her block. Merida slammed her against the wall as she arrived. "I warned you. I don't care what Emma says. She's not here to stop this." She snapped and pulled out scissors. "I stole them from Red." She snapped. "Now I'm going to kill you with them."
      "Go ahead. Kill me. I refuse to leave someone in pain." Regina snapped.
      Merida slammed her knee into Regina's ribs. "Quit talking!" She stabbed the scissors just below Regina's ribcage.
     Regina involuntarily cried out. She surprised herself. After years of abuse she never cried out anymore.
     Merida went to stab her again. A Gentle hand grabbed Meridas hand and pushed her away. The scissors falling to the floor.
     Emma pressed her hand against Regina's injury and lifted her chin. "You do feel pain."
      Regina looked at Emma. "I'm human. Of course I feel pain." Regina snapped.
      Emma felt Regina's blood flow past her fingers. Emma looked at the injury. "She got you pretty good. Come on. Let's get you to-"
      "No." Regina snapped. "She warned me. I'll deal with it." Regina said and pushed Emma's hand away.
      Emma glared at Regina. "Fine but I'm helping you." She said and pushed Regina into her cell. "I have a first aid kit. Everything but scissors." Emma said.
      Regina straightened her posture. "I don't need your help."
      "I never asked you. I said I was helping. I don't need your permission." Emma said. "You better keep your mouth shut. They'll kill you if you keep picking fights like that."
      Regina let Emma help wrap her wound reluctantly. "I simply chose to help someone who was in pain."
      "That's going to get you killed." Emma said and finished wrapping Regina's injury.
       "Why do you care?" Regina asked. "You hate me."
     "That doesn't mean you deserve to get killed." Emma said. "Here." She said and tossed Regina a sweatshirt.
      "I don't want your clothes." Regina said.
     Emma crossed her arms. "Give me your sweatshirt so I can clean it. I know how to wash out blood. Just borrow mine." Emma said. "Quit being so difficult."
     Regina rolled her eyes and pulled her sweatshirt off. She swapped hers with Emma's and handed Emma her sweatshirt. "I can clean out blood as well. It's not difficult."
       Emma tossed Regina's sweatshirt into her laundry bag. "I'll have it done by the end of the night. Now get out." Emma said and walked to the door. She pulled it open.
     Regina walked out of Emma's room. Emma slammed in behind her and Regina scanned the room. Everything was cleaned.
     A C.O looked at her. "The redhead was taken to maximum security." He walked over to her and touched her cheek. "Stay out of trouble. I'd hate to see a such a pretty face injured again." He said and walked past her. His hand grazing her breasts lightly.
     Regina watched him leave. "Don't let him treat you like that." The blonde said.
    Regina turned to face Emma. "What does it matter?"
      "He'll keep treating you like that. It'll get worse if you allow him to treat you in such a way." Emma said. "Don't let him treat you like that."
     "Why do you care?" Regina asked.
     Emma clenched her fists. "Don't you see Regina! I like you! I mean I really like you!" Emma said and looked down.
      Regina raised her eyebrow. "Excuse me?"
      Emma sighed and lifted her head. "I like you. I've never felt this way about anyone and then you showed up at messed up everything."
      Regina couldn't help but laugh. "I messed up everything?"
        A smile broke across Emma's face. "Don't make me laugh. I'm sorry I'm such a bitch."
     Regina walked over to Emma. "You're not a bitch. I like you too Emma. I am honestly surprised you didn't see it before. I just thought you hated me."
     Emma crossed her arms. "Like it or not Regina you're very hard to hate."
     Regina blushed. "Not that hard."