All

Emma glared at Regina from across the table.
    Regina ignored her and ate some food. Even though her head was killing her and she felt sick to her stomach. She saw Henry lean on the table and twirl his fork. "Are we playing with our food Henry?" She asked him.
    He shook his head and straightened up. "Sorry ma'am." He said.
     Mary Margaret raised her eyebrow. "Ma'am?"
     "Regina thinks that a three year old should call her ma'am." Emma said.
Regina heard the monitor from the other room crackle. "Excuse me." She said sharply and stood up. She used her crutches to help her upstairs. She walked to her daughters room. "Hello beautiful girl." She said softly and leaned the crutches against the crib. She picked her up. "Mommas not acting very nice today." She said and kissed Azalia's head. The baby cooed and nuzzled against her. Regina moves slowly to the rocking chair and sat down. She rocked the baby gently and fed her. After the baby finished eating Regina slowly moved to the changing table and changed her.
The baby had fallen asleep again. Regina expected this. She was a good sleeper. Usually all through the night she would sleep. Regina set her back in her crib and grabbed her crutches. She walked back to the stairs and walked down. One crutch missed a step and flew forward. Regina threw her arms out and grabbed the banister. She ignored the pain in her leg and walked downstairs without the crutches.
Regina landed on the floor of the bottom step and grabbed her crutches again and walked back into the dining room. Everyone sat silently eating.
Regina sat back down and sat the crutches aside. "What did I miss?" She asked Henry.
"I ate all my broccoli!" He said.
Regina smiled. "Good job."
"Thank you!" Henry said and beamed. "But momma didn't."
Regina glanced at Emma. Emma turned her face. "Oh really mature Emma." Regina said.
"You're the one who tried to force me back into their lives! There is a reason I don't want to see them! Can't you get that through her mind? Or are you that ignorant?" Emma asked.
Regina slammed her fist on the table. "Emma enough!" She snapped. Her glass of water spilled and soaked the food on her plate. Everyone looked at her. She stood up. "I'll be on the porch when you are ready to behave like an adult." She snapped and walked outside. She threw her crutches across the porch from herself and sat down. She sighed and laid her head on her hands. Her head was pounding. "When did you let your life get so complicated Regina?" She asked herself quietly and slowly walked to the sidewalk. Her leg protesting. She walked as much as she could down to the woods. She finally leaned against a tree and closed her eyes. Her leg was killing her and her head was pounding. She sat against the tree and laid her head against the cool bark. She laughed slightly. Her mother would have killed her if she made a scene like the one she had just made in her childhood. Her phone buzzed.
You might as well Come inside. I'm not going to talk to you tonight.
Emma texted her. Regina sighed and put her phone away. She was the one at fault. Emma told her she wanted nothing to do with her parents. Regina just didn't want her to have the same relationship that she had with her mother.
After and hour or so Regina finally stood to her feet and walked slowly back to her house. She stopped ah the porch and sat down. A wave of nausea from the pain hit her. She heard the door open.
"Oh! Regina you're still out here? Thank you for dinner. Emma David and I talked. Thank you." Mary Margaret said and walked over to her. "You don't look good Regina."
"I'm fine. You're welcome for dinner." Regina said. She grabbed her crutches and forced herself up. She walked past Mary Margaret and walked into the house.
Henry was helping Emma wash dishes and David was drying. Mary Margaret walked in after Regina. "Regina you really don't-"
"Mind your own business." Regina snapped and walked upstairs.
She made a turn to the bathroom and locked he door before she found herself getting sick and throwing up her dinner. She pressed her flushed cheek to the cool wall and closed her eyes. She didn't feel well at all.