Child

Regina looked down. The C.O. Officer crosses his arms. "Come on. Give me some love. I'll be extra nice to you." He said and lifted her chin.
     Regina lifted her face away. "This isn't right and you know it."
     He gripped her chin tightly. "You don't want me angry with you." He said in a dark voice.
       Regina tried to look away. "Leave me be. I'll report you."
      He forced her to look at him and slammed her against the wall. "You're pretty beaten. I will make you dead if you report me." He said.
      "Then it's a good thing she's not the one reporting you." Ruby said and walked over. "Because I already did." She said.  
      He turned red with anger and shoved her away. "You're lying."
     Regina walked to Ruby's side. Ruby crossed her arms. "Your head Officer will be looking for you in-" she looked at the wall clock. "Three, two-"
      "Officer Hendrix please come to my office." The head Officer said as she walked over to him.
     He glared at ruby and Regina. "You both will wish you were dead."
     Regina watched them walk away. "You reported him?"
     "I know everyone is out to get you but I don't want you hurt. You trusted me so I am going to trust you." Ruby said. She looked at the clock. "We need to get to work."
Regina nodded and walked with Ruby. She nearly ran into Emma who was running down the hall. "Did he hurt you? I saw him walking to our block and-"
Regina grabbed Emma's wrists. "Calm down Swan. I'm fine. Red reported him." Regina said.
Emma looked at Ruby. "Thank you." She said.
Ruby smiled and looked between Emma and Regina. "It's about time you got a good one Swan." Ruby said and left the two alone.
Regina blushed and looked at Emma. "You think she knows?"
Emma nodded. "I know she knows. Come on. The diggings finished so for now we get the rest of the day off." Emma said. They walked back to the block and Regina sat at the table.
Milah walked into the block and looked at them. "You too finally getting along?"
Regina leaned back on her chair. She crossed her arms. "Might as well. We've both got quite a few years in here together." Regina said.
      Milah raised her eyebrow. "Is that all?"
      Emma nodded. "Is she crosses my line then I won't hesitate to send her to medical. Just like when you cross my line." She said to Milah.
      Milah sat at the table. "It's not me you have to worry about. Merida is getting out of maximum security tonight. She told me she was going to kill you." Milah said and pointed at Regina.
     Regina crossed her legs and hummed. "Mmmhh. I'm sure she can try." Regina said.
      "Merida got twenty years in here. She's been here for fifteen years. She probably told you she was in here for drugs didn't she?" Milah asked.
Regina nodded. Emma raised her eyebrow. "She is isn't she?"
Milah shook her head. "She killed the mayor. You two would have been near five years old around that time. I was eleven when it happened. She was eighteen. He raped her friend and got no punishment. She showed him no mercy when she killed him."
Regina stood up. "So what? A murderer against another murderer."
"That's different. We all know your case. You were fighting for your life. She walked into his house and burned him alive. He wasn't hurting her. She didn't know he was already getting ready to go to prison himself. She just killed him in cold blood." Milah said.
Regina leaned on the wall. "Self defense doesn't mean I'm not a murderer. I killed him."
"You killed him before he would have gotten the change to kill you. If it were up to me you wouldn't be in prison for that." Milah said. "People like your mother would."
"They don't have the film for evidence so none of it matters anyways." Regina said.
"Be glad you didn't have to deal with having his children. Otherwise milking him would have been much harder." Milah said and sat down.
Regina sat down. "No. It wasn't." She said. "I was two months pregnant when I arrived here two weeks ago. Knowing I was with child made it so much easier to kill him. I knew I didn't want him near the child." Regina said.
"You were two months? Did you have a miscarriage?" Emma asked.
Regina looked at her hands. "I don't know if I'm pregnant or not. I haven't told anyone so I could be checked out." She said.
Emma looked at milah. "Shit." She whispered.