Happen

*warning detailed sexual assault.*

Regina looked at her daughter. She had finally fallen asleep after screaming for near seven hours. Regina laid back on her own bed and closed her eyes. She missed Emma. Emma helped her. Now she was on her own.
      The house phone rang. Regina answered it. "Hello?"
      "I heard you wanted to help Emma Swan get out of prison. I can help you with that." A mans heavy voice said.
      "Who is this?" Regina asked. She sat up.
      "I am Officer Gold. I have been working on Emma's case for a very long time. She told me about you. You two love each other yes?"
     "Yes. I don't see how I could hel-"
     "Leave that to me. I'll call you back tomorrow with more information. Goodnight Regina." He said and hung up. Regina looked at the phone and furrowed her brows. She set the phone aside and crossed her arms. 
       "Emma what am I getting myself into?" Regina asked and laid back on the bed.
     Regina finally dozed off to sleep, only to be woken an hour or so later by the baby crying. Regina walked to the baby's crib and lifted her into her mothers arms. "Good morning beautiful. You're not going to sleep tonight are you?"
     The baby cried louder. Regina kisses her daughters forehead and walked to the rocking chair.
"Azalia my beautiful flower." Regina cooed and fed her daughter. She finished feeding her daughter and she gently rocked back and forth, rubbing her daughters back soothingly.

Three weeks had passed. Regina crossed her legs and bounced her daughter gently. "So He is here? Why haven't you spoken to him?" Regina asked Gold.
"If I were to talk to him he wouldn't say anything. He has a history with the law. He won't speak. That's where you come in. Flirt with him. Make him trust you. Then swoop in and steal his answer and we can get Emma out."Gold said.
"And how would he react to a woman who had a daughter and has no idea how to flirt?" Regina asked.
"Your sister agreed to watch over your daughter. And you're a female. All females know how to flirt. Even when they think they don't." Gold said.
"So you've got this all planned? Where am I meeting him?" Regina asked and set her daughter in her stroller.
"You'll meet him at nine near the diner. He always goes drinking and partying there." Gold said. "Good luck. Emma relies on you." Gold said and stood up.
Regina watched him walk away. She looked at her daughter. "We're going to get your momma out." She whispered.

Regina walked to the diner in a skin tight black dress and dark makeup. Her hair was wild as if she had been partying all night.
Neal walked out of the diner and spotted her almost instantly. "Hey pretty thing. Wanna have a fun night?"
Regina walked over to him. Her heels carrying her in smooth strides to his location. "You're not so bad looking yourself." Regina said in a seductive voice.
Neal grabbed her wrist. "Come on. Let's have a good time."
Regina followed. "A handsome man like you must have a girl." Regina said. She was trying to pull his wrist off as he slammed her into his car and locked the door.
Her mic from gold picked up the conversation.
"I don't anymore. She's locked up far away. Killed my kid and let her suffer. Let's not talk about that baby." He said and hitched her dress up.
Regina's breath hitched. "Don't- I don't want-"
He pinned her wrists up and tied her wrists to the top of the seat.
Regina tried to push him away but she couldn't. He pulled her legs apart and slid her underwear off. "Help!" Regina cried. She knew Gold could hear her. She also knew the station was nearly thirty minutes away.
Neal covered her mouth and pushed three fingers into her roughly.
Regina cried out from under his hand and closed her eyes shut. She still tried to fight him off.
"Quit fighting against me." He snapped and pulled his member free. Regina kicked him and that earned her a slap across the face. He shoved into her roughly and Regina let out a scream. He dragged his hands down her body and gripped her tightly. He pumped into her and shook as he came inside her. He pulled out and slammed his hand into her. Regina screamed and he slapped her. She was bleeding. She could feel it. He pumped into her and dragged his finger nails down her body. His other hand nearly crushed her collarbone. Regina felt no pleasure. Only pain. He pulled out and wiped his hands on her dress. "Wasn't that a fun night?" He asked in a dark voice that made Regina shiver.
Tears pricked her eyes. He pulled her dress down roughly, tearing it in the process. He untied her and shoved her out of the car. He got out and pulled his pants on.
Regina saw through her blurry eyes hands grab Neal and put cuffs on him. He cursed and tried to fight back. Regina curled up on the ground and began to sob.
Strong arms lifted Regina up. "This wasn't supposed to turn out this way." Gold whispered in her ear. "I'm so sorry."