Not

Regina walked into the dining room and sat down. She was being denied food at the request of Emma. It didn't hurt her a bit. It's been nearly a week since she had eaten but she didn't care. She wouldn't mind losing weight. Lord knows she needed it. Her mother and husband deprived her from food quite often when she was locked up with them.
     She sat at a random table. A girl touched her arm. "I'll share my food if you want."
     "Kathryn stay quiet! You'll lose your food if you do." A girl beside her snapped. "Don't talk to her."
     Regina turned away from them and crossed her arms. "I don't need your food."
     "Love you're as thin as a bone. You can't say you're not hungry."
       Regina was hungry. Actually she was starving but she would never admit it. "I'm fine." She snapped and stood up. "I have to get to work." She snapped and walked to the laundry room.
     Emma was already there. She was in charge of folding. Regina steamed the clothes. She walked to her spot and glanced at the steamer indentations of handprints rested under it. She internally shuttered at the thought of someone's using this burning punishment on someone.
     Emma smirked and folded the clothes. Regina steamed the clothes in silence. The heat made her head spin but she pushed on. She was used to this and she kept reminding herself of that fact. She worked and felt a hand grab her wrist. "You can eat but you when to pay a price." Emma sneered in her ear.
      "I'm fine. I don't need to eat." Regina snapped and tried to pull away. Emma ignored her and slammed her hand on the steamer board.
     Emma pulled the hot steamer down onto Regina's hand and held it. Regina felt pain as it burned her hand. She didn't cry though. She didn't make a sound. She looked at Emma.
      Emma tilted her head in wonder. "You're a different girl aren't you?" She pressed the steamer down harder. "Not even a tear."
     Regina watched Emma's face as she pulled the steamer off of her hand. Emma let go. "Go to medical."
     Regina looked at her hand. Blisters already were forming and her skin was angry and red. It was a third degree burn. She ignored the pain and returned to her work.
      Emma glanced at her. "I said go to medical."
     Regina ignored her and steamed the clothes. Emma walked over and grabbed her wrist. "Come with me." She growled and led Regina down the hall. She walked Regina to medical and shoved her at a nurse. "She got her punishment." Emma snapped at the nurse and walked out of medical.
      The nurse looked at Regina's hand. "She got you good."
     Regina let her clean up the wound. "I'll have you return tomorrow so I can remove the burned skin. For now put medication on it before you go the bed and When you wake up." The nurse said and wrapped Regina's hand. "I don't want you going back to work today. You'll stay in your block." She looked at Regina. "Are you going to eat now? Will she allow it?"
     Regina knew she meant Emma. Regina shrugged.
    "Alright. Go down to your block now. If you get a fever come back down and we'll check for infection."
     Regina said nothing and walked to her block. She felt pain radiate from her hand. It made her feel sick. She shut her door and instantly had to pull her hair back. She threw up nothing but water. She had nothing in her stomach to throw up. Still she gagged again and threw up what was in her stomach. She closed her eyes and flushed the toilet and wiped herself off. She felt worse and sat on her bed. She leaned her head on the ball and clenched her fists which only made the pain worse. Regina laid back on the bed and drifted off into a painful sleep.
      She woke to cool hands on her forehead. She opened her eyes and bit her tongue. Emma stood over her bed. "You're extremely warm. I'll help you to medical."
     Regina closed her eyes and shook her head. "No." She whispered.
     "So she does speak. Don't argue with me. You're going if I have to drag you."
      Regina opened her eyes. "So drag me. I'm not going."
     Emma leaned next to her. "Don't make me injure you so that you really need to go down."
      Regina said nothing and stared at her. Daring her.
    Emma sighed and pulled out a thin knife. It must have come from the kitchen. She closed her eyes and felt the knife stab into her. Just below her elbow. Regina opened her eyes as she lost feeling in her right hand. She glanced at the knife.
      Emma pulled it out and flushed it down the toilet. She lifted Regina's arm over her shoulder. "I'm not sorry." She whispered.