Sorry

The nurse looked at Regina. She was back from the hospital. "You're never going to feel anything in that hand again Mills." She said. 
     Regina looked at the hand. She tried to move a finger but she couldn't. She felt tears prick her eyes but she refused to cry. She sat up.
      "I'm sending you back to your block. Stay out of trouble. You've only been here a week and you've already been here twice." The nurse said.
     Regina walked out of medical and to her block and lifted her right arm and looked at her wrist. The burn on her hand was cleaned and wrapped. As well as the stab wound but she couldn't feel anything. The injuries sent no pain. She walked to the table in the center and sat down.
      Milah, who had returned, looked at her wrist. "Swan got you too?"
      Regina glanced at her and pressed on the burn wraps. She felt nothing.
     "Girl you're going to make it worse! Stop." She snapped.
     Emma walked out of her room. "You woke me!" She snapped and hit Milah on the back of the head. "Stop pressing on your hand Mills."
     Regina looked at Emma. "I can't feel anything."
      Emma frowned and walked over to her. "You can't feel anything?"
      "You hit a nerve. They said I'll never feel my right hand again." Regina said.
     Emma went pale and sat down. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like that."
     Regina looked at the blonde. "You're a bitch. What did you do to get in here? Kill a baby or something?"
     Emma stood up. She grabbed Regina's hand and pulled her into the blondes room and shut the door. "I'm not in for killing a baby."
     Regina crossed her arms. "What made you such a bitch then? Did you kill your entire family?"
     Emma slapped Regina. "Shut up. I didn't murder my family. I didn't murder a baby neither. I didn't kill anyone on purpose." She said softly. "I was climbing a tree. My boyfriend and my son climbed up with me. My son was two years old. His name was Daniel. The next thing I knew, he fell and landed on his neck. He died instantly. They didn't believe me when I said I didn't do it. My boyfriend ran from the scene. Daniel's bones were broken in such ways that it seemed he was beat and killed."
     Regina looked at Emma. She felt her cheeks heat up. "You're in here for a crime you didn't commit?"
     Emma nodded. "It was originally eighteen years but I keep getting shots."
"Stop trying to be a high and mighty bad girly run." Regina said. "Ever thought of that?"
Emma shook her head and sat on the bed. "I have nothing to look forward when I get out. No one to look forward to seeing. I'll probably get killed when I get out anyways."
"How old are you?" Regina asked.
"I'll be 37 when I get out. I just turned 18." Emma said. "So I got tried as an adult."
"You're still a kid." Regina said breathlessly. "You seem so much older."
"So I'm told. I just figured you should know why I'm here. How old are you Regina?"
"I'm 20. I'll be 30 when I'm out." Regina said. "I forgive you for my hand." She said and sat next to Emma. "I don't think you deserve to be in here."
Emma looked down. "I don't either." She whispered. She looked at Regina. "Don't think I'm going to be nice to you. You're still a bitch and I still hate you."
Regina stood up. "I still hate you too." She said and walked out of the room. She shut the door. She sighed and closed her eyes. Maybe she hated the blonde a little less then she did before.