He Returns

(Excuse any grammar mistakes. I will be going on a short break due to me moving (again). I'd say at most will prolly be a week to a week and a half. Thank you for understanding and enjoy this last chapter for a while)
-/-\-

Queue epic montage of the brand new huntsmen training with Atlas spec ops and other teams and learning how to fight correctly, taking on missions and learning.

Ruby:Why are we doing these supply runs on land instead of air?

Penny:The components for Amity Tower are far too heavy to carry on airship and all that precious dust could be used for the tower

Ruby:I see, it just makes for very... boring... runs.

She almost falls asleep but stops herself but soon begins to drift again, falling to Penny's shoulder but Penny talking woke her up.

Penny:Ruby! I just wanted to say how excited I am to finally be able to work with you to a professional capacity.

After some more chatting between them, they got to Qrow.

Qrow:Yeah everything good over here!

He went back to playing a card games with Clover who was at his side also sat on the floor.

Qrow:Tch lucky.

Slamming the cards down he looked at Clover waiting for his response but all he got was a smirk making him roll his eyes.

Qrow:Just deal.

Clover got to it and began to shuffle the deck and slowly placing cards on his side then Qrow's.

Clover:Your nieces are sure one of a kind.

Qrow:They all are, we've been through al lot together.

Clover:It's a good thing they had someone to look up to, to get them through it. Not everyone is so lucky.

Qrow lightly scoffed.

Qrow:I don't know about all that. Thank by the way, for looking out for 'em. You and your team.

Clover:What good is saving the world without a new generation ready to lead? Hopefully they'll leave Remnant better than we left it for them.

Finally finishing with the distribution of cards he set the deck off the the side, Qrow grabbing his hand.

Qrow:I would've drank to that at one point.

He got a serious look from Clover.

Clover:You shouldn't do that.

Nervous he grabbed a card, ready to play it.

Qrow:N-No I don't do that anymore, I gave it up.

Clover:I meant deflect a compliment. You've had more of an effect on those kids than you realize.

Qrow, with his free hand rubbed the back of his head with a smile.

Qrow:Thanks.

Just as he was about to play a card Ruby called out.

Ruby:Uhhh Uncle Qrow?

With that Qrow and Clover looked back to see what was going on and spotted Robin, the protector of the people, standing in their way with a gate behind her.

Qrow:Great.

As the two adults stepped off and went to the front of the truck, Ruby staying behind.

Ruby:Penny, cover our six.

She nodded and went to the back of the truck making sure no one decided to sneak up on them, then Ruby stepped out of the truck. They questioned and conversed with each other with Robin being a bit more aggressive than Clover who was the head of the argument.