Exploration

(Happy late Christmas!)

 ~Enjoy~

-/-\-

It's been a long while since the girls have stayed with their father so much so that its started to snow. Today was the day Ruby was going to leave the house and go on an epic adventure to Haven with JNR.

Jaune:Hey Ruby.

Ruby:Hi Jaune. Haven's a long way to go, you sure you wanna come?

Jaune:I'm sure Ruby

They looked at each other for a little bit until Ren came in.

Ren:The journey will be perilous, and whether we'll find answers at the end is entirely uncertain.

Nora:But we wouldn't be here if we weren't up for it.

Ruby nodded.

Ruby:Then let's get started.

And with that they began their journey to Haven...on foot but, who cares right? ADVENTURES (and definitely not more typing for me :) yup...) As they walked, inside of the house Tai was bringing food to Ruby via a tray but dropped it when he saw her gone and a note on her bed. Rushing out all he came across was fading foot marks in the snow mixed dirt called a path but before they even went to go and walk to Haven they stopped by the grave of Ruby's mom. Summer Rose. Once that was complete they began their journey to Haven which took some time and along the way they came across small villages greeting them and resupplying if needed. BUT BEFORE THAT. Let's see what Yang's up to!

Yang:Zzzz...Zzzz...Zzzz...

HM. She was never a big sleeper especially if she could be doing stuff like training. Hm let me see...*looks through previous chapters*...no no she never was a big sleeper...*flips through notebook*...I'm confused.
How though? This is my character! I molded how she acts in this fanfic. From having YOU laugh at her arm being chopped off (you monster!) and even had YOU give her a new arm that for some reason injected...needles into her. Huh? Guess I'll go off that and the universe it's from.

(REWIND)

Yang:Zzzz...Zzzz...Zzzz...

She suddenly woke up due to a bad dream about maybe a 2 horned faunus and sat up alert then calming down realizing it Was just a dream while smacking her lips due to dryness.

Yang:hmm..water.

She said getting up and stretching then walking to the kitchen and got a cup of water and chugging it all letting out a satisfied "Ahh" then walking back to her room while inspecting her new arm more to get her thoughts off of the nightmare she had and tried tinkering with it but found herself not able to take it off so she began to squeeze different parts with her other hand to see if she could do anything but in doing so she must have touched something she shouldn't have and a shock of pain came and went up her stump.

Yang:Agh!

She grunted while clenching the tool in her left hand that she Was going to use but opened her hand up due to a crunching sound and saw she had completely destroyed the tools handle. Surprised she let it fall out of her hand, curious she put some snow suited clothing on and went to where she kept her bike and got a piece of half inch steel plate the size of her torso and punched it with her normal hand making a fist sized hole through it. Shocked she dropped it and tried to remember what she did to gain such strength but ended up looking at her new arm and remembering the sensation of needles and liquid. She put two and two together and whatever kinda arm (Y/n) gave her injected her with something to boost her strength. She sighed in relief in finding out and walked back to her house and stepped in but the floor boards creaked a lot as she stepped on them. She looked at the boards offended and walked annoyed towards her scale and stepped on after leaving herself in only a black tank top and yellow panties. Stepping on she looked in horror as it went from her normal 127lb to a whopping 227lb. Looking at herself all over and thinking it was her clothes due to how delusional she was now she took off her panties and tank top and did it again...226.99lb hah. She put her clothes back on and scowled saying "This thing is broken!" while kicking it away enraged sending it unintentionally through a wall.