Secret love and Enchancment

-/-\-

All was quiet within Salem's Domain as she sat leaning on her hand but becoming alerted due to the sound of chopping coming from outside. She looked through one of the windows and saw the Falcon but she didn't know what it was due to its alien origin. She walked out of her castle with her lackeys and to the Falcon ready for a fight but what she saw surprised her a little bit.

(Y/n):Oh hey Salem. You know you would look a lot cuter if you just didn't have as many black veins.

He said while unbuckling Cinder and carrying her on his shoulder.

(Y/n):I let the silver eyes that Ruby had injure her because I want her character to develop. So here.

He said tossing her on the ground making her wake up wheezing and holding her head.

Salem:Cinder...

She froze at the sound of her voice and turned around slowly.

Cinder:Y-...Mi-...

She tried to talk out loud but it sounded more like noises, her voice was far too damaged to speak well. Salem looked a bit inpatient.

Salem:Speak child!

She once again tried with her voice being louder but no coherent words coming out. Salem only looked annoyed.

(Y/n):Oh! Right here you are Cinder. It's a bit funny to see you try and talk but here.

He said putting a small device that went around her neck and a golden ring that went around her head.

Salem:Speak.

She demanded.

Cinder:Yes mistress.

Her voice was a bit robotic but it was there loud and clear.

Salem:Good. Now has Beacon fallen?

Cinder:Yes Mistress.

Salem:Are you the true maiden?

Cinder:Yes Mistress.

Salem placed a hand on her head which made her bow her head lower and spoke in an ominous, more serious tone.

Salem:Is Ozpin dead?

Cinder:Of course Mistress!

She took her hand off and turned around with smirk.

Salem:You did good Cinder.

Internally Cinder was cheering that she didn't become angry and got up to join her Mistress but her internal parade was shut down by a voice ultimately bringing her back to reality.

(Y/n):I'm going to take my leave now.

He said turning around and going to the Falcon but stopping due to putting his hand behind him and catching a stinger.

(Y/n):Look Tyrian just stop seriously.

Tyrian:How dare you talk to our Mistress so casually you scum!

He said pushing (Y/n) back a bit.

Salem:That is enough Tyrian!

He immediately stopped and went to her side looking down.

(Y/n):Thanks for fetching your dog before he got himself injured. I'll take my leave now, Oh and Salem?

She looked at him waiting.

(Y/n):Here if you ever get lonely or something just hit me up.

He said tossing her a scroll.

She scoffs but without anyone knowing (Except you of course) pockets the scroll and leaves with her followers behind her. (Y/n) smirks and sends a gush of wind her way as she went up her stairs and her dress lifted up all the way up obscuring all her followers vision except for (Y/n). What he saw were appetizing paper white ass cheeks with little black veins and black panties, Salem quickly put her dress down and looked at him with rage.