A Strange Encounter (-|-)

-/-\-

We see a small boy on a farm walking into a barn with an over sized hay fork on his shoulder. He sets it down near a sink that has a mirror but something in his reflection makes him study it, leaning in closer and asking if anyone was there he got his answer a tad bit late when he had dropped his guard by the one and only coffee loving Ozpin. Startled he steps back and trips over his own feet while letting out a loud but short yell and lands on some hay breaking his fall and panting due to him getting startled, from the house near the barn the boys assumed mother tells him to be careful as well as revealing his name. Oscar.

------

Yang stood looking around panicked while hellish sounds played in her ears, looking down she saw that she had both of her normal arms and soon looked back up to see her nightmare Adam Taurus walking towards her. She was scared but looked at her arms once more to see her gauntlets equipped and began to fire at him but they simply got absorbed by him, shocked she tried to shoot again but her weapon was gone and was set back to her one armed self. Looking at Adam terrified he unsheathed his sword and brought it down on her only for her to abruptly wake up. Staring at her ceiling for a moment to process what's happening she sat up while looking at her arm that was connected to her, she had tried to take it off but only found pain when she did. It felt like she was ripping it off which she was, it was neurally connected to her but she didn't know that. Looking away and sighing the sound of laughter from downstairs caught her attention, curious she put her shoes on and walked down. Peaking her head in she saw Doctor Oobleck and Professor Port as well as her own father chatting and laughing about things that happened in their past. Fully coming in after Port fell trying to demonstrate something and also laughing and getting spotted she walked over to her dad and hopped onto the counter and sat.

Yang:I'm good. So what're you doing here?

Both the teachers sat back down.

Oobleck:Despite popular belief teachers do have a life outside of the classroom.

Port:Professor Goodwitch is working around the clock to get Beacon back to its formal glory. But things as grand as an academy aren't built in one day so we all need some rest from time to time.

With that Taiyang dismissed any thoughts relating to Beacon and brought up a funny time where He was in school and Qrow wearing a skirt at launch for initiation. After some bickering between daughter and father Port asked about the elephant in the room.

Port:So Miss Xiao L- Yang. how's that arm been treating you? It's not Atlas tech so I was curious.

She looked at her arm and held it then looked back at the lot.

Yang:It's been pretty good honestly, I've tried to get it off to do maintenance or anything really but it feels like its part of me now.

They were all intrigued.

Oobleck:Part of you?

She nodded while pulling the sleeve back and holding it out.

Yang:Every time I put a good bit of force to pry it off it feels like my stump it getting scraped against which makes it hurt a lot. 

They sat in silence until the doctor came up with something.

Oobleck:Yang. Touch my sleeve and tell me what you feel.