Part 6

-/-\-

The room was not once again quiet.

Salem:A god? I see that very difficult to believe just because you have three eyes.

(Y/n):Well believe it! Anyway I literally just came here to check it out and meet you lot in person because honestly the bad guys can be so much more entertaining than the good.

This time Cinder spoke up.

Cinder:What do you even want weakling?!

(Y/n) was baffled at how rudely she was talking.

(Y/n):Wow well excuse me! Why're you even sneaking up on me?

(Y/n) said as he quickly turned around and lunged his hand grabbing the throat of Emerald and dragging her in-front of himself.

(Y/n):You see that level of Genjutsu doesn't work on me.

He said while activating his eye and making it seem to everyone except Salem that he broke Emeralds neck and dropped her on the floor. Due to this Mercury became enraged beyond belief and went to attack but was stopped by an "invisible" force.

(Y/n):You see now the power I posses Salem?

He said making all of the illusions go away and throwing Emerald, Mercury's way. Salem was a bit interested now.

Salem:I see what else can you do mortal?

(Y/n):Woah woah, hold up are you calling Me a mortal? I'll have you know I could summon the Ghost of Sparta and have him decapitate you.

Everyone stood up weapons in hand at the threat thrown at their mistress but Salem dropped them.

Salem:And what might this "Ghost of Sparta" be?

(Y/n):He was a mortal that turned into a God of War by killing the previous, he also killed many other gods for wronging him I believe, it's an interesting story.

Salem:Them please do summon this god slaying mortal turned god.

It was silent until (Y/n) broke out laughing.

(Y/n):Hahahahah oh that's rich!-but yeah I rather not see everyone in the room dead within the span of a couple hours.

He said slapping his knee and further irritating Salem.

Salem:Enjoy theses moment for you'll be dead before you've even noticed.

She said with her eyes glowing and looking a Cinder. Cinder looked at her mistress and nodded with a small smirk, she got up and walked up to (Y/n).

Cinder:Well it was a pleasure knowing you-!

She said swinging with a fiery fist but the second it made contact her entire forearm was cut in half leaving her in shock for a moment but soon she stumbled back and began to scream in pain while clutching her now stub. (Y/n) nodded his head in the No motion and looked to his side to see a now tear filled Emerald ready to attack but was engulfed in black flames making her fall and begin screaming at her flesh burning, (Y/n) stepped back letting a leg fly past him and soon Mercury too was consumed by black flames. Cinder looked in disbelief and so did everyone else including Salem.