A Little "Visit"

(Hi... 5 days huh?... yeah sorry hehe. Thanks for putting up with me and any grammar mistakes)

-/-\-

The whole team, RWBY, JNPO and Qrow were arrested and being taken to presumably Atlas jail but before any on that happen Qrow spoke up while take a glance at Nora literally trying to bite her cuffs off.

Qrow: *ahem* So what're you finally doing here (Y/n)? After the years you finally decide to show your face.

He looked up from Gunter but kept petting his little head.

(Y/n):Oh nah I just time traveled to this point in time.

He said as he smiled and went back to Gunter, the rest were confused.

Qrow:Time Traveled?! How!? We could use that to help us def-!

(Y/n):Nope! I'm not going to help you guys on big problems.

Qrow:Why Not?!

(Y/n):Because it's your world to solve Its problems. I could go back to my world for all I care and leave you here but I won't, know why?

They stayed silent.

(Y/n):Because being a god and watching as a planet goes into chaos and the good fending off the evil is entertaining.

Ruby:That's not a god! That's a devil!

He chuckled then patted Gunter on the back making him disappear into a cloud of mist with the crown falling on (Y/n)'s lap.

(Y/n):No no you are mistaken.

Ruby made a face.

Ruby:Mistaken?! How?!

(Y/n):You see I've purposely given myself all the knowledge in the known Doppelverse which makes for some... interesting thoughts and impulses, that I can control obviously.

Qrow:Ok first, what's a Doppelverse and what're these thoughts.

(Y/n):Simple. Universe which is singular, Multiverse which is a lot together, Omniverse a collection of multiverses together and finally Doppelverse which is a collection of 10 omniverses in one enclosed space. Nothing is greater than it, as for the thoughts I choose not to say.

They were quiet trying to digest the information.

(Y/n): *sigh* ok look.

They looked.

(Y/n):I'll help you. I know a fair portion 'more like all of it' of the future and you need this.

He holds out the crown.

(Y/n):Just know this is practically a hand held calamity. . . Wait you guys are tied up heh.

They all made annoyed faces but Qrow kept staring at the crown, he could here it calling him. (Y/n) of course noticed this.

(Y/n):It's calling you isn't it?

Qrow jerked his head snapping back to reality.

(Y/n):Too bad it's going to the ice queen.