Chapter 23

I couldn't believe it. That shot, that one noise just changed everything. I needed to see him for one last time, whether he was dead or alive.

I frowned and pulled my arms free, running towards the alley where the gun shot came from. I could hear Gerard shouting at his guards but I was too fast, too willing to get there. Nothing could stop me from being with him, nothing could stop me from seeing him.

I turned the corner and ran down the dark alley, seeing a man stand there rubbing his head. He had a gun neatly tucked into his pocket. His head turned slowly, he looked at me wide eyed. I was a witness, technically.

My eyes lingered to the floor, I started stepping closer, the man drew out his gun aiming it at me as if to warn me to stay back. I wasn't going to, I was going to keep moving until I reached Gerard.

I squinted my eyes to see a puddle of blood, my feet touched it making my heart beat faster. I could see someone laying in it on their back, lifeless.

It was Gerard. He had a small hole through his forehead. At least his death was quick? What was I thinking!? He was dead, gone.

"Stay back" The man growled and I crouched down, not caring about myself being covered in blood. This was my love.

I pulled his body into me, cradling it and crying silently. 

"You're a witness, you shouldn't have come here" The man was shakey, he knew he had to kill me. He couldn't risk me running and telling the police. I don't know why he was shakey though, he just killed Gerard. He killed him willingly, probably for money.

"Do it" I whispered.

"Wait...What?" The man asked, surprised.

"Shoot" I was suicidal, probably over reacting but It felt like the air was sucked away, I couldn't breathe without Gerard. I couldn't go back to my old life, it was horrible. Gerard changed my life so much and he did it for the best. 

I had nothing to live for, apart from Sara. She didn't need me though, my parents couldn't care less. They was disappointed in me, I would never be able to please them.

Everything I had, everything I always dreamed of was right here in my arms, pale and still. A single tear drop fell onto his perfect face, making my lip tremble and my body shake.

"Please" I begged the man, I begged him to kill me. Was this even normal? I didn't care. I didn't care if we was almost like Romeo and Juliet, me killing myself because I can't live without him. It was the truth.

The man was completely puzzled, he knew he had to kill me but he was confused on why I asked him to do it so soon. Normally people begged for their lives, but then again, they probably had something to live for, I don't.

He aimed the gun at my head, trying to make the death quick and painless. I wasn't concentrating on the gun though, I was too busy forcing a smile for Gerard. He looked peaceful, I was going to join him in the afterlife. 

"I love you" I whispered, hoping he was watching over me and hearing what I was saying, seeing what I was doing for him. He'd be happy that we'd be reunited.

There was a click, a single click and a bang and I couldn't feel no more. 

A bright light, so bright it hurt my eyes. I knew I was dead, the surroundings changed immediately. I walked through an open door and realised I was in a music shop. If I was dead, why was I in a music shop?

A tap on my shoulder, so gentle. I turned and my smile grew wide.

"This is where we met. I thought that if we was going to live for eternity, what's the most romantic start to the beginning?" Gerard smiled and pecked my lips.

Being dead wasn't that bad, I was finally with Gerard. No more pain, no more worries. Our life together would be happy. Well, death. We was finally unstoppable, in love. I was finally happy and so was Gerard.

A/N: I didn't want to make it too sad so I ended it as them in heaven :3. I hope you liked the story...But it's sadly finished. There won't be any sequels hehe.  

Clonedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें