Chapter 9

"So Sara, random visit or has something bad happened?" I asked as we sat on the sofa leaving Gerard in the kitchen, no doubt he'll be mosey and listen in.

"Well yeah there was something but fuck that! Gerard Ways in your house Jenny! You lucky bitch, wheres Frankie so you can hook me and him up?" She chuckled but I knew she was serious. I stared at her blankly, waiting for her to finish. "The way he looked at you back in there... He likes you" She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"You done now?" I sighed and she nodded, keeping that childish grin on her face, "His married. They're all married. I'm not letting him cheat so get that idea of me and him out your head! He has a child! Next thing, his here for business, you're here for a friend. No offence to him but you're more important and....I'm quite busy so I need you to be quick so I can get back to work with him" I chuckled nervously and watched her for a reaction. Her head dropped slowly and she stared at her hands. This wasn't a good sign...Something was upsetting her. Did I just upset her?

"Me and Dylan broke up" She whispered faintly, I looked at her sadly but she wouldnt make eye contact with me. "He was cheating on me the whole time. I blame my job. I blame myself. I wasn't around for him enough. I was always working Jenny. No wonder he left me! No wonder he cheated on me. I love my job, I really do but it's stopping me from having a love life. I have to pick, job or love?" Her head lifted slightly and she looked in my eyes, "What would you do?"

"I'd keep my job, Dylan wasn't right for you Sara. He cheated on you! Your job is no excuse for being cheated on. He knew you'd be busy, he knew that the job took a lot of your time up so he agreed to be your boyfriend and accept that. It's his fault for him cheating on you. Don't blame yourself Sara, his a dick. You'll find the right man and you'll still have the job you want. Be patient yeah? Love has no limits" I smiled at her and she grabbed me, pulling me into a hug.

"You're right, that bastard! I hope she turns out to have a penis so when they go to bed together...Well he'll be in for a shock" She chuckled and I smiled at her. "Sorry for interrupting your make out session with Gerard...Oops I mean writing. Stupid real life auto correct?" She looked at me innocently and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Real life auto correct? Oh dear Sara" She sat up normally and I shook my head, "Whatever next?" I smirked.

"You and Gerard get together that's whats next!" She smiled innocently and I just sighed. She wasn't going to give up on the topic.

"Did you want a lift home?" I offered but she shook her head.

"I parked a few houses away. It was nice to see you again. You better keep in contact with me or I'll go all ninja on your ass, okay? Keep me updated on you and Gerard too" She winked, oh dear. There was no me and Gerard!

"Fine, whatever" I sighed, just surrendering. She smiled and stood up walking to the door. "Oh wait! Sara!" She stopped and faced me, "Promise you won't say anything about Gerard being here? The whole album is a secret and well...They'll have to scrap it if the secrets out" I looked at her worried and she nodded. Thank fuck for that!

"I can't wait for this new album...If anyone else knows, I'll make sure to kill them. Your secrets safe with me! BYE GERARD" She shouted and he walked in the room waving. She giggled and left the house making me lay back on the sofa and let out a big sigh of relief. Gerard smirked and climbed on top of me pinning me gently.

"Well since she interrupted our make out session...Now she's gone..." He leaned down and kissed me. The front door floor open and Sara came waddling in.

"I fucking new It!" She squealed excitedly. She was watching us after she left the house? What a stalker. That was creepy. "I'll um, leave you to it" She giggled leaving the house and shutting the door. I mumbled out an asshole to him and refused to kiss him back. He pulled away and smiled at me innocently.

"I like your friends, they give me ideas" Oh I bet they do. Now Sara thinks we're an item! His supposed to have a wife and he acts like this! I honestly give up with this clone. His highly annoying, extremely sexy and hard to resist.

-----------

A/N: I wrote this on my sisters iPad so if there are any mistakes, grammar problems ect...il edit when I get on my computer heh!