Chapter 12

"Jenny, are you ready!?" Gerard called out as I finished straightening the last bit of my hair. I looked in the mirror and smiled, I looked quite nice!

"Yes! Been ready for ages!" I smirked, that was a lie but I'd love to see his reaction. I ran downstairs, grabbing my black jacket along the way and slipping it on. "Sorry, the Simpson's was on, thought I'd watch a bit before we went" I shrugged and he picked me up making me squeal.

"That's a lie, I knew you took about half an hour straightening your hair. I heard girls take long but this is taking the piss!"

"Half an hour isn't long!" I gasped at his rudeness.

"No, three hours in total is though!" I giggled and shrugged. "Seriously, you look fine as you normally are" He pecked my cheek and put me down so I could walk. "Can we go to a restaurant then?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Shopping for clothes first, then we go to a restaurant?" I smiled and he nodded slowly.

"As long as you don't take an hour looking at clothes then I'm fine with it" I hit him playfully and he smirked. Okay, maybe three hours was a long time but he needed to drop it. This subject was getting pretty boring, if he keeps going on then I'm going to talk about unicorns. 

"I wonder what people will do when they see you" I whispered and hen linked arms with mine. I guess we were walking.

"If I have to, I'll pretend to be Gerard Way...the celebrity and you can be my managers friend" He shrugged, "You're just helping me with my music"

"Uh, okay" I nodded slowly.

"That or I can pretend to be his long lost twin" He chuckled.

"Your appearance is hard to explain, you look younger and your hair style is different to the recent Gerard. If anyone questions it, I'll say you're going to be in a movie and we had to pop to the shops quickly" I looked at him for approval of my plan and he smiled.

"Wow Jenny, that's an impressive plan you got there!" I smirked and nodded to agree. "I'd love to see their reaction when the movie never comes out!"

"We won't see them again, if we do we say that something tragic happened and it's confidential" I smirked more, feeling clever.

"Ooh, a back up plan. I like it" He went to mess up my hair but I quickly dodged his hand. "And you're being a ninja today!"

"Once a ninja, always a ninja. Don't mess with me Mr Cloney" I smiled and he picked me up again, running this time. He was human. He. Was. Human. I kept saying that, I kept seeing him act human but I never believed it. His a clone. He still has feelings though! I'm slowly convincing myself but it'll take a while. I'm worried that one day, he'll run into the real Gerard. Like that'll happen! The chances are very slim but anythings possible.

I'm lying to so many people for this man, my friend, the public...Maybe even my family soon. I wonder if his worth all of this? He makes me feel good inside yes, he makes me laugh yes, he can give me everything I've ever wanted. Our relationship would just be a secret though, a big secret which no one could find out about. Everything we did would have to be secretive. Could I really do this?

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I wasn't in the right frame of mind to write...I feel so sleepy, if the chapters crap then I apologise! I hope i won't be tired tomorrow so I can write better. I'm really trying to upload at least once a day for this story.