Chapter 6

After the little chat me and the clone had, we both went quiet. It was still strange how his a clone. It didn't really seem possible?

He kept watching me, as if I was going to to ab the phone and tell everyone what he really was. of course I wasn't going to, I couldn't do that to him.it was strange, technically he wasn't human, Right? He seemed it but he was a clone!

"What now?" I whispered looking at him. He was frowning which wasn't good. Well I'd be angry if I got pushed into telling someone my darkest secret. "Sorry"

"You was going t find out anyway. The sooner the better" He shrugged but his expression didn't change. It kind of scared me.

"I won't tell anyone Gerard, I promise" I whispered and he nodded again but I didn't think he believed me. "Uh, you can make yourself at home...I have a job at Starbucks which means I'll be gone in the mornings" I smiled a little.

"You're going to leave the house?"

"I have to, so we can both live here" I sighed, he nodded. "Are you actually going to talk or are you going to just nod and make this thing awkward!?"

"What thing? The whole 'Thing' that I'm a clone? Am I not aloud to be called a him, I have to be known as the thing or it!?" He leaned forwards glaring at me. "Alien? Thing? What next Jenny? Please, go ahead. I got all fucking day to hear this!"

"Look I'm sorry..."

"No you're not. You hate this situation because it's different. something you haven't handled before so You don't know what to do with me. Am I right?"

"Huh...A little...."

"What do you think you're going to do with me? Hand me over, let them treat me like a slave or put a bullet through my head? Go on, do it!"

"NO!" I teared up. "Stop it" I sobbed and he sat next to me holding my hand. Why the sudden mood change Gerard? Feeling sorry now you've upset me? Stupid clone.

"You care" He smiled a little and then pulled me into a hug. "I trust you" He hushed and soothed me making my eyes close slowly.

"I wouldn't want to hurt you Gerard..." I felt weird calling him Gerard, but I suppose that was his name! "It'd hurt me...I'm a nice person you know? Mum says I care too much"

"It shows you have a heart" He shrugged and once again, I felt a wash of confusion sweep over me. First a clone, now a clone with bi polar. His moods just changed so suddenly!

"Did I upset you?" I whispered quietly, looking up at him with teary eyes just hoping I didn't. It'd kill me if I upset anyone.

"No. You took a ton of weight off my shoulders. I thank you for that" He pecked my forehead and I raised an eyebrow. He was so...Touchy feely!

"Um, it's okay" I smiled a little and found myself leaning closer to him, he was mimicking me and leaning closer to my face until our lips were just inches apart. What the hell was happening? "I uh..."

"Sh" He smiled, "Close your eyes" I did as I was told and felt a pair of damp lips touch mine. I instantly kissed back and felt something tingle in my stomach. Butterflies? WAIT. I'm kissing a Gerard clone!? What the hell is wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with this world!? I was dreaming, it had to be the only solution right? It was all a dream, none of this actually happened today. I pulled away and gasped for air. How long had we been kissing for? Oh God... I need to stop day dreaming. "Yum" Was all he said after that.

"I um, I need to go to bed. Work tomorrow" And with that I ran up the stairs, faster than Forrest Gump. Oh my God...What the hell just happened? I jumped on my bed and hid under the covers. That shouldn't of happened. He is probably just doing that to get me to stay quiet. I would stay quiet anyway? Oh Gerard, why do you confuse me? Why do you make me feel something for you and let confusion over power it? I wasn't sure what to do. I wasn't sure how I was going to uncover the truth. I just needed to take things slow.