Chapter 15

When me and Gerard got home last night, we went straight to bed and let me just say...it was a night to remember! My dirty thoughts came true and I agreed that we should have more days where we go to a restaurant then after, go to bed and do our fun stuff, if you know what i mean!

Now we're laying in bed, completely naked and still. I could feel his heartbeat on my cheek and his breathing was so even and calm it relaxed me. He was asleep and i was perving whilst i was awake.

I might as well use the time wisely?

I pulled the blanket up carefully, making sure i didn't wake him and covered us both. I had sex with a clone. How weird is that? Its not really an everyday thing you do...well maybe for me it is. Depends on how we feel haha.

"You're smiling" He spoke up making me jump. "Thinking about last night are we?" He smirked and I blushed. God dammit! Why did he have to read my mind? "Well I am, it's actually making me kind of horny..." He wiggled his eyebrows and I got out of bed laughing.

"Sorry horny Gee, this girl has work!" I smiled walking to my wardrobe naked, I didn't feel self conscience, hell I'd wiggle everything in front of him if I could be bothered. He should love me for who I am, love that I'm not perfect but I may have good parts about me. I think he already does love me for that. "I would have a shower but there's no time. Great, I'm going to work smelling like sex" I chuckled slipping on my work uniform. I heard deep laughter from behind me and smiled. I turned and got a big kiss on the lips. He pulled away and grinned, I had to fight the urge not to look down.

"Try and get home early" He pouted and I nodded. "We can watch a movie, I'll make you some food for when you get home and I'll stick on a film" I nodded again and hugged him quickly before running off downstairs, finding my car keys which took about five minutes since they was in the kitchen under a loaf of bread for some reason. I grabbed a cereal bar and ran to my car, unlocking it and driving to work. I fixed my hair in the car by shoving it into a ponytail. I didn't wear make-up. Well only on occasions.

I looked pretty normal, I looked myself but happier. That's what Gerard did does to me, he makes me a happier person. Now that I'm comfortable with him, now that I know he is human just like anyone else...We can finally be together. I don't want to hold back anymore, I just want to let go and fall into his arms. Every relationship has it's ups and downs but you get over it, you help fix whatever is broken. Me and Gerard could do this.

I turned the corner and parked my car, stepping out and walking into Starbucks. I was only five minutes late which wouldn't bother my boss, not with all the extra time I do at this place without getting paid. It's fun to work here, there's a very friendly atmosphere. I snuck round the back and slipped my apron on, I quickly grabbed a cloth and started wiping down the counters. Me and my boss was the only ones here at the moment, he liked to help out because it calmed him.

"Five minutes late. I should fire you" He smirked, obviously kidding.

"Oh no! Not five minutes. Please don't fire me! I swear I'll never be late again. I know five minutes is a lot but I've been oh so busy. Please mister, please don't fire me!" I begged like a kid, trying not to smile through out it. There was silence, then came the bursts of laughter,

"Oh dear Jenny, nice acting skills" He shook his head and laughed at me. I bowed down a little and started making a cappuccino for the customer,

"Why thank you young sir"

"Young? I think you deserve another promotion" He smiled and I chuckled. "You'll finish early today, I had a call"

"What do you mean?" I watched him as I took the customers money and started making a mocha.

"A call, from the one and only Mrs Paule!" My mum? Why the hell would she call? Why the hell would she call here?

"What she say?"

"She said that she couldn't get hold of you and thought you was out of town, I said you wasn't...you was probably busy" He winked, "Then she told me to tell you that she will be round later today" My eyes widened and I nearly dropped the mocha which was in my hands. I gave it to the customer quickly and stared at my boss. She was coming round mine today!? That's a bit of a short notice! What would she say when she sees Gerard Way in my house? She knows who he is since I couldn't keep my mouth shut when I was younger, plus I had tons of posters. She'd recognise him like she would recognise me if I was walking down the street. She'd complain about the age difference, complain that he isn't the right guy...What if she makes phone calls!? I really had to warn Gerard somehow, but my boss won't let me use the phone here. Gerard's in for a big surprise.