Chapter 18

"You look worried" Gerard walked into the room and I quickly closed my laptop swallowing hard. I had no idea what I was going to say to him. He'd be pissed, extremely pissed. He'd think that I told them he was a clone. Of course I didn't, I just told them that I found Gerard because I thought he was kidnapped. Now the real My Chemical Romance is coming round because they think the Gerard I have here is identical. Maybe they think of it as a competition, who can look the most like Gerard Way!

"I need to tell you something and I need you to be calm about it. Just sit down" I whispered and he stared at me, I knew he wouldn't keep calm. He sat down beside me slowly and watched me, waiting for what I was going to tell him. "Well I just went on Twitter to distract myself..."

"Just tell me" He sighed, frowning at me delaying the answer. It was easy if I delayed it. I guess I just had to blurt it out.

"The real My Chemical Romance is coming round mine tomorrow. The real Gerard is coming, you know...The one you're a clone of. His coming to see you" I sighed and Gerard looked at me as If I was a ghost.

"Is this a joke? A joke to get back at me for upsetting you? Please tell me you're kidding" He frowned and I shook my head. "Jenny! For fuck sake! What the hell are you thinking!?" He screamed making me flinch. He really did need to calm down.

"I didn't know you was a clone at the time! I thought you was kidnapped by that crazy fan girl! I thought it would be the best thing to do" I frowned.

"Well it wasn't, do you know what this means? They're going to know something isn't right. I look too identical!" He sighed and started pacing up and down, watching me.

"I would say I'm sorry, but I'm not" I frowned more standing up. "You know, it was the best thing to do. Put yourself In my shoes"

"Oh so you're trying to make me feel bad now? That's real nice Jenny"

"No I'm trying to make you understand this situation in my point of view! Gerard Way walks up to me a mess and tells me to help him! I DID HELP!" I shouted.

"I understand that Jenny, calm down" He whispered and I shook my head. His telling me to calm down? He is the one that started this! "Sit and calm"

"I'm not a fucking dog" I growled standing my ground. "I don't even know why I bother helping you. You're not really grateful!"

"Oh so you want me to leave?"

"Honestly, I don't care anymore. Whatever makes you happy Gerard" I sighed sitting down and shaking my head. I was giving up with him, I knew the answer to why I was helping him. I loved him. I loved him too much but sometimes he just went over the top!

"So you don't care about me?" He whispered faintly and I sighed.

"I didn't say that"

"Tell you what, I'm going to stay. I'm going to stay and when the real Gerard comes...I'm going to make his life fucking hell" He stormed off and my eyes widened. What did he mean by that? Was he just going to be careless tomorrow and tell him everything? He wouldn't, that would basically be suicide. He was just upset at the moment, in the morning he'd calm down and be a respectful human greeting celebrities. What if he did act careless and stupid though? I'd be standing there, trying to improvise to make the situation better when he'd just try and make it worse. Tomorrow could turn out to be the best day of my life or so far the worst.