Chapter 21

"Jenny! Dinners ready!" Gerard called out as if he was my dad, I smiled and walked to the kitchen, taking my place at the end of the table and waiting for the food to be served. "Here you go" He placed it in front of me, a salad?

"Is this your way of saying I'm fat?" I raised an eyebrow poking at it. He laughed and shook his head quickly.

"It's a hot day, why eat hot food? A salad is nice to eat on a hot day. It's nice and cold" I nodded and began to eat the lettuce.

"Did you like the real Gerard then?" I asked eating some of the ham. He shrugged and rubbed the back of his head.

"He seems okay. I suppose" He smiled and I chuckled.

"I can't believe they came here. Seriously, best day of my life" I grinned and held his hand gently. He rubbed his head again and I raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" I asked as he stopped and stared at me.

"Nothing" He placed his hands on the table and smiled.

"You keep rubbing your head" I whispered watching him.

"It's just...Never mind" He smiled and gulped down a load of the salad. I frowned and stared at him, trying to make him uncomfortable so he would just tell me. "Please don't do that" He sighed and I continued.

"Tell me"

"Yesterday when Gerard took the picture, I think he pulled some of my hair out" He shrugged and I swallowed hard. "Not much, but it stung. Now my heads irritating me" He chuckled and rubbed his head again.

"Uh...Gee..."

"That's bad isn't it?" He looked at me worried and I nodded. "Fuck"

"What if he goes to the doctors? Special scientists? Gerard...I think we need to move, get away from here as soon as we can"

"Now you're being ridiculous" He sighed and I shook my head.

"No, if they find out you're a clone then they'll take you away. There hasn't been a successful human clone, they'll want to ask you questions, take you in like you're a fucking animal. Keep you in a cage away from me" I began to tear up and he cupped my face gently.

"Stop worrying Jenny, we'll be fine. I won't let them do anything. They can't separate us okay? If it does worry you that much then fine, we will move" He smiled sweetly and I sighed, I was probably over reacting, I did that quite a lot.

"Thanks Gee" I whispered pecking his lips and standing up. I needed to calm down, think about what could really happen. They could just say its the real Gerard's DNA, saying its exactly the same and he probably got it mixed up and lost the piece of hair. I mean, he'd have to take a swab from his mouth, but Gerard has the right to know who his family are, even though the Gerard with me is a clone. I hope the doctor doesn't come here, I hope no one comes here. I hope everyone just leaves us both alone, let us be happy. I know this situation isn't normal, hell I really do know, but I'm happy and so is Gerard, what more could we want?