Chapter 2

A few weeks has passed since the attack on Gerard, the girl got caught and arrested for assault. The news said that there was some interesting things found in her home. They couldn't say what though which sucked. I finally got the promotion I was waiting for, it meant more money which meant a happy me! I saved up quite a bit of money so today I'm going on a shopping spree.

I had a small idea on what I was going to get today. Clothes, some CD's and xbox 360 games! CD's and games calmed me down when I was stressed, plus they was fun.

I grabbed my car keys and a coat, walked to my car and hopped in starting it. The radio came on at the song was For the first time by The Script. I was more into rock and punk music but this song won me over. I had about a ten minute drive to get to the mall which gave me time to think about what else I would do today. I suppose I could go to Starbucks? I'm used to the smell of coffee since I smell like it all the time thanks to my job. I still loved the taste of coffee though.

In a large place as a mall, maybe I'd make friends? Maybe I'd meet a man there? Id love for that to happen since being lonely really does suck. I panic, thinking I'm going to be alone forever. No family and hardly any friends. I don't know why I don't have friends, I'm quite kind and caring. I haven't really upset anyone and I'm not really quiet,

I parked the car in the parking lot near the front. I was slightly lazy but hell, I didn't care. I walked to the front entrance to the huge doors and walked in looking around. All you could hear was people talking and the slight sound of music coming from each shop. It was quite crowded today which meant the shops would be full of people. Great! I sighed and searched for a shop which hardly had anyone in it. HMV! Well this means I could get my Cd's and games out the way, I walked in the shop and headed straight over to the rock and metal section.

I had no idea on what CD I wanted to buy, I was justnflipping through to see if one would catch my eye. I might need some old albums of some of the bands I like. To be honest, I didn't really care what CD I was going to buy because I just wanted to spend some money after saving up for a long while. Kind of like a pressure release?

A foul smell filled my nose and I pulled a face. Well it wasn't me! I quickly picked up a Blink 182 album and walked over to the game section. The smell seemed to leave my nose and I took In a deep breath of normal, non smelling air. I went through a rack of games picking up rock band and resident evil, I loved zombie games. The smell came back, even stronger now and I was wondering if it was me? Maybe I didn't shower properly or stepped in something? Oh I daren't look. I turned around and gasped as a man with short blond hair stood there. His top was disgusting, it was stained with something I didn't want to know and was ripped at some corners. I looked down to see he wasn't wearing any shoes which made his toes black and they looked sore. His trousers were dirty but no major rips. I pulled a face and looked at the mans face, my heart dropped.

"Hello?" He whispered. He was actually right in front of me. Talking to me. My mouth hung open as I just stared at him. Gerard. Fucking. Way. "Could you help me?" he whispered looking at me sadly. It was strange, the last time I saw a recent picture of Gerard, he had brown short hair? Now he has blonde short hair like from the Black parade era.

"What happened to you?" I asked rudely. The smell was coming from him and it was so so bad.

"I don't know, I got free and ended up here, no one will help me. They just avoid me" He looked at me confused as if he didn't know what was going on, where he was and what year it was. Maybe that girl who attacked him messed with his head? Made him paranoid?

"Uh, come with me...I'll help" I sighed putting the games and CD down. I started walking and saw him walk next to me slowly. "First I need to buy you some clothes and shoes" I tried breathing through my nose but I though I was going to gag, through the mouth it is! I walked to a men's shop and walked in grabbing some random clothes for him. He just stood outside watching me confused. I grabbed a couple of pairs of shoes and paid for them walking out and handing him the bag. "Right, go to the toilet and change into them. The clothes you have now, bin them" I sighed and he nodded as I pushed him towards the men's toilet. Of course I had to wait outside for him since I wasn't a man. I felt sorry for him, he seemed really lost and confused. I didn't think being attacked would mess you up this much. I didn't think Frank would lie to the fans telling us his okay when he isn't.

A couple of minutes later he walked out in the new clothes and shoes which thankfully did fit him. He dumped his old clothes in the bin and walked gimme, the smell seemed to fade but he probably hasn't showered in a while.

"Thank you" he whispered smiling at me.

"I'll take you home" I whispered walking. Well I spent my money on him which means I'd have to save up and go shopping next month. I suppose it was worth it? I mean, I helped my favourite singer and I'm going to help him get better!

"Home?" he walked next to me, "I don't have a home" he whispered and I chuckled.

"Of course you do, you live with your wife and daughter" I smiled but he just stared at me as if I was crazy. Well I wasn't crazy! We walked out and I led him to my car helping him in, I walked to the other side and got in driving. "Gerard..."

"How do you know my name?" he jerked in his seat staring at me cautiously. I raised an eyebrow at him, watching him. "What's going on!?" he screamed making me flinch.

"Okay calm down, I'm going to take you to the hospital okay?" I whispered calmly trying to calm him down. He sat up straight In his seat and nodded wiping his eyes, he was crying? Maybe he hit his head and lost his memory? It would certainly explain a lot. To be honest, I'm surprised I haven't freaked out yet since my celebrity crush is sitting right next to me. It was strange how he looked though, so young and innocent. He only looked around my age which was impossible unless he had plastic surgery...But even that couldn't make him look so young.