Chapter 17

A new morning and thankfully no work. Well actually, I'd have to face a worried Gerard. I don't think he'd act that bad, he'll just ask if I'm okay and if I need anything. I was fine, I just had to tell myself I was fine and I would be fine. No one has ever stood up for me like Gerard has. He wanted to make a good impression on my parents and yet he did that? Dudes got some balls. He wasn't next to me this morning, probably for the best.

I got out of bed and rubbed my forehead gently, I could do this. I could face him, it's not like I could avoid him forever right? He didn't even do anything wrong! He did everything right so why did I have to be a bitch and try to ignore him? I was scared to face him, probably because of my parents. I like the idea he gave them about me being just a room mate to him. I'm glad he thought that up.

I walked to the mirror slowly and checked my face. You could see streak lines down my face where the tears dried. My eyes were looking quite red, I'd just have to wash my face to reduce the effects. I shoved my hair up in a ponytail and walked to the bathroom, getting in the shower and showering. I knew Gerard wouldn't try to walk in on me, not after last night.

I got out of the shower and quickly changed into clean clothes. My stomach was growling loudly and I was in desperate need for coffee. I skipped downstairs and walked straight into the kitchen where Gerard sat reading a newspaper.

"Morning" I mumbled walking to the coffee pot, tipping some into an empty cup and grabbing some cereal. He gave no reply, just sat there staring at the newspaper blankly. I wasn't even sure if he was reading it. "How are you?" I whispered sitting opposite him at the table and eating slowly. He turned a page on the newspaper and made a deep sighing sound. "Gerard?" I spoke louder and watched him. Why was he ignoring me? "For God's sake speak to me!" I frowned slamming my hand on the table. He chucked the paper down and frowned at me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought that if I did anything it'd be wrong" He spat out, why was he so angry today!? "I try and do something good but it ends up being bad. I tried to fucking help you with those stupid parents of yours!" He shouted and my jaw dropped.

"How dare you. I don't care if they're mean, heartless and stubborn. They're still my parents. Don't call them stupid Gerard, especially when you're being stupid right this minute" I frowned staring at him. He shook his head and gave out a sarcastic chuckle.

"They made you be upset Jenny. They hurt you and I saw it on your face. I saw how much pain they gave you for criticising you. I told them to get out, I told them to fucking treat you better not to go die in a hole or something which would be disrespectful to you and your parents. I told them to leave because you was hurting and they was the cause of the pain!" He rubbed his forehead harshly, staring at me with fierce eyes.

"I'm sorry Gerard, they're my family...You didn't have to do that. They always do it, it makes me stronger at the end of the day" I shrugged.

"No it doesn't it makes you weaker and I can see that. I can see it now by just looking in your eyes. I'm confused on why you was upset with me. I want to help you but it's hard"

"It's not like you ran after me anyway"

"Oh so you're trying to play hard to get? You want a chase?" He scoffed and shook his head staring at the table.

"I didn't say that" I felt my heart sink lower into my chest, how much more of this life could I take? "I'm going to the living room" I sighed leaving the food and untouched coffee, walking to the living room and sitting on the sofa. I grabbed my laptop and went on Twitter. Maybe we were just both hormonal? We both didn't need to react like this, it was stupid! The screen loaded up for twitter and I saw that I had a new private message. I quickly clicked on the message box and nearly screamed when I saw the name of the person who in-boxed me. Frank Iero. The actual Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance. Instead of having a crazy fan girl moment, I click on the message and read it.

'Sorry, I only just got your message. We have been informed that Gerard is in your state. We've been given photo's of him looking how he is and we must say...This is extremely strange. Gerard has agreed to come and visit your house. Thanks for giving us your address, it's strange that he has a look a like which is identical but without brown hair! We'll be over tomorrow!'

Shit. Shit. Shit. What luck. He actually got my message and he actually replied to it saying he is coming over tomorrow to meet this 'Identical fan' which is actually a clone of Gerard. They'll know something is up. At least there's an upside to it. The real My Chemical Romance is coming to my house!