Chapter 3

Gerard was in the hospital now, I explained that he might have hit his head since he can't remember anything. Now they're doing scans on him. I hope his okay? I had to get him back to his house somehow, since he can't remember where he lives then It's going to be hard. I wonder if the band and his wife are looking for him? Maybe his on the news? That would look bad for me, might look like I'm kidnapping him!

I fidgeted in my seat trying to get comfy but in these seats, I don't think so. There was a cough next to me and I pulled a face, I didn't want to get ill...

"Miss Paule?" I heard someone call out and snapped to that direction to see a doctor stand there smiling at me. "Could you please follow me?" He asked and I stood up following him. He flipped through some sheets on his clipboard and smiled more.

"How is he?" I asked anxiously.

"We've done scans on him, there's no sign of a serious injury, any injury actually. His physical state is fine as far as we can tell. There is something odd about his body though, we can't tell what though" He stared at the clipboard and stopped outside a door. A doctor can't tell what's wrong with him? Now I'm extremely worried...

"What do you mean?" I whispered in case Gerard could hear.

"It's complicated, hard to explain" He sighed and opened the door for me. I walked in slowly and approached the bed where Gerard lay. "He can go when he is ready" The doctor told us before walking away. I don't know why he couldn't just try to explain to me?

"Is everything okay?" Gerard asked standing up. I nodded slowly and stared at him, how did he loose his memory if he didn't hit his head?

"I uh, I suppose I have to take you to my house" I scratched my head confused and looked at him, waiting for an answer.

"Okay" I thought he'd argue about it, say no and call me crazy. "I don't have anything though. Just these clothes you brought me"

"I'll get you some more, try and get in contact with your band members okay? They'll pick you up and take you home" I said standing up and walking, I could tell he was following because of the footsteps right behind me. This is going to be weird, having Gerard Way staying round my house until we can get in contact with his band members.

"Thank you for everything" He whispered as I got into my car, he got in the other side and smiled at me. "You saved me"

"I saved you? How?" I whispered thinking that this should be the other way round. I started the car and drove listening to him.

"This girl called Roxane made me. She said that I had to love her and do everything she says. She said that it to a long time making me so I should repay her. Then some guys in uniforms came in the house and arrested her. They led me out and I wondered for days, trying to get help. No one would help me though, they avoided me" He told me sadly and I was puzzled. What does he mean she made him? Do I even want to know?

"How did she kidnap you?"

"She didn't. She made me"

"Gerard...She probably hit you over the head...Even though there isn't any marks or injuries. This is confusing" I whispered to myself.

"She told me I'm a copy of someone" My eyes widened and my head jolted to the side to look at him. "I don't understand"

"Neither do I" I whispered just watching him. He seemed so lost and depressed, it broke my heart seeing my idol like this. I wanted to help but I didn't know how! The words he spoke...It was so confusing and hard to understand. You simply can't be made in a few weeks, he was already made many years ago! I'd have to talk to him, talk sense to him. Maybe he can tell me what happened back at the crazy girls house. Poor him, I really do feel sorry for him.