Chapter Forty-Eight: Lost In Space

Comincia dall'inizio

The vessel looks almost similar in design and specifications to that of Omega Supreme's vehicle mode, albeit with a different paint job. The vessel is still painted in its red with the yellow replaced with blue. All around the vessel, it looked to be similar to the launch site of Cape Canaveral in Florida.

"Once again, I have proven myself as one of the best." Braedey commented to himself, as he took a gander of the vessel rising up in the sky before him. "In about two days time, I'll be off into orbit with Moka."

Soon, he made his way over to the Newspaper Club Room. Inside, Kento, Nathaniel, Toby, Molly, Yuki, and Taylor were all looking over the final specifications and schematics for the shuttle. They all needed to make sure this launch goes without a hitch, and nothing goes wrong. Plus, their friends' lives are on the line. Plus, Mariah was providing some assistance, giving some suggestions to the group on what to improve on. As they worked on the schematics, Kurumu, Yukari, and Mizore were, as usual, arguing whilst they are doing their work. All the while, the busty succubus was mumbling about how she wasn't going along for the ride, but Yukari just dropped a washpan down on Kurumu's head.

As Braedey watched on, he looked to see Kento and the others doing some final markings on the paper for the shuttle's launch sequence, all the while trying to not get distracted by the noise of the little witch and succubus arguing. Then, Braedey heard the door opening, looked over, and saw Moka talking to a small fairy on her shoulder.

"Moka." The brunette walked up, and hugged the pinkette, who hugged him back, whilst Lilly simply hovered in the air with her wings alongside her. "You ready to go soon?" He asked, after letting go of Moka.

"I'm more than ready for the journey ahead." Moka then remembered something. "Oh, Braedey. I want you to meet someone." She gestured to the little fairy next to her. "This is Lilly, a small fairy I found this morning."

"Pleased to meet you, young one." Braedey held his hand out to Lilly, and the little fairy shook his index finger in reply. "I'm Braedey Martin, boyfriend of Moka's." He introduced himself.

"Really?" Lilly smirked to the two. "So, have you two done it?"

"What in the heck do you mean by that?" Braedey asked.

Moka sweat dropped, her fear disappearing, as she commented. "I don't think now is the time to question that." She replied.

Lilly blinked at that statement. "What?" She raised an eyebrow at them. "Have you two... done it?" The two arched eyebrows in confusion on that, and shook heads. "You know? From what I've seen, it's called knockin' boots, hittin' skins, doin' the nasty." She looked over to Braedey. "You know what I'm talking about, right?" She asked.

Braedey felt a small tint of red on his cheeks, but shook it off. "No. Not exactly."

"I don't." Moka insisted back. "I have no idea what you're referring to."

Lilly shook her head, shaking her head with a slight smirk. "I'm talking about sex, Moka."

At that moment, Moka blushed all over like crazy, as she shied away. "Of course not! And besides that, I'm too young for doing this on his own to even consider him to be my first."

"Wow, major buzzkill, girl." Lilly muttered. "I thought since you two are close to one another, you might've gone under the covers and such." She muttered.

"Hey, ease it up there, Lilly!" Braedey stopped the little fairy, his face a shade of red. "Sure, we are boyfriend and girlfriend, but we haven't gone that far in our relationship."

"Wow." Mariah muttered in bewilderment of what the little fairy just said.

"Braedey." Kento got the Transformatrix bearer's attention, and he walked over to him, Lily flying over next to Moka. "I've been looking through the schematics and specifications of the Omega Shuttle. I've noticed maybe one or two small issues I want to address; the fuel lines."