9. YOURS, NICK

Hi y'all!

Okay first of all I am terribly sorry for not updating. I had my final exams and this especially painful and long semester is finally over!!!!! Yay me.

Oh and I asked for a ship name for Eliza and Nicholas and some of you suggested 'Elias' while one of you guys suggested 'Niza' and I think I like the second one better cause Elias is already an Italian name so... I don't know. Yeah... whatever. Still welcoming suggestions, though! Come up with some more creative names cause I really can'tttttt! :/

DID YOU KNOW WE REACHED 100K ON UNREQUITED LOVE???!!! I'M SCREAMING. ♥️♥️♥️😁😁 SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

Anyways, without further ado, here you go. :)

Happy Reading. x

"Just because he took you out on one date, doesn't mean he likes you or is up for another one

"Just because he took you out on one date, doesn't mean he likes you or is up for another one. I mean, I surely am prettier than you. It doesn't mean anything, your stupid, meaningless date." Primrose aka the queen bee was chewing my ears off just before the first period.

"I don't know who you are trying to convince with that statement. You or me?" I ask rolling my eyes.

Why does she gotta be like this? She is really pretty and we could have even been friends had it not been for her stinking attitude that gets in the way every time.

I had one of the best days of my life yesterday and then I got my period this morning. And not to mention I am cornered by the queen bee and her minions the minute I stepped foot in this building on a Monday morning.

Why is getting education so difficult?

She gasps dramatically placing a hand on her chest, "You little bitch, how dare you question me?" She shrieks.

My jaw clenches and I take a threatening step forward making  her cower in fear but her brave facade returns.

"Okay Primrose, listen here and listen good. I do not come here to listen to your ear piercing rants nor to get bullied from you or anyone, for that matter. I let you off the hook last time and I am giving you an ultimatum again and for the last time, back off. Whatever goes on in my life is so not your concern." I state calmly yet in a strong voice.

No tolerance for bullies or bullying.

She flips her hair over her shoulder and gulps audibly before walking away, her two side chicks following closely behind her.

"I really like you, you're a perfect combination of a badass and an angel." Lillian winks and claps her hand.

"Where did you come from? Stop scaring me like that!" I scold and place a hand on my racing heart.

She sends a sheepish smile my way and mouths an inaudible 'sorry' before handing me a brown paper bag.

I look down in confusion to see my name written on it in a very familiar writing.