6. LUCKIER THAN THE FLASH

Hey y'all, I am so terribly sorry for the VERY late update but I have been super busy with work and university, lately.
Forgive me for any errors in the chapter since it isn't edited and I hope that you enjoy reading it.

Have a great day. ♥️

Eliza's bottom lip quivers as she sits in the passenger seat with me along with, both, Ezra and Elijah in the back

I frown in concern as I look at her red, puffy nose and glistening eyes.

"Quit eyeing my babygirl and start the car." Elijah grumbles.

My lips thin and I stare blankly at him through the rear view mirror. Both him and Ezra laugh as Ezra spoke to him in Italian and say, "Taglia, Elijah. Sai che alla fine finiranno insieme."

(Shut Up, Elijah. You know they're gonna end up together.)

I smirk smugly at Elijah. Elijah learned Italian from Ezra. At first, he was a lost case but he eventually got the hang of it.

My eyes travel to Eliza who sits rigid in her spot with clenched fists and a face that looked like it'll explode any moment due to the amount of tears she was trying to hold back.

I place my hand on her arm and she flinches before relaxing but still doesn't look at me.

"He'll be back before you know it, bambi." I whisper to her.

Her plump lips form an adorable pout and I stroke her head one last time before igniting the engine and driving to the airport.

They are, obviously, travelling through the private jet so we park in a secluded at the back of the airport and get out.

Eliza immediately buries her head in Elijah's chest making me shift uncomfortably on my spot near the car. Ezra gives my back a pat while coming to stand beside me.

I look at him with a smile and give him a side hug.

"Take care of yourself and mom and dad, yeah kiddo?" he instructs squeezing my bicep.

I nod and reply, "I will. You look out for yourself and I will miss you."

"Me too." he smiles back.

"Take care of her, too. She looks at you like you're a God." he adds while gazing at the scene in front of him.

Elijah is whispering sweet nothings to her and is promising her to come back as soon as it possible for him. Eliza, in response, only shakes her head in negative while mumbling him to stay for a little longer.

"I love you, babygirl. I'll be back, I promise and then you won't have to worry about me going anywhere ever again." he whispers finally and beckons me to come closer using his hand.