28. TINY FIRE-SPITTING DRAGON

"Daniel was mad at me for getting him expelled from the school so he helped Primrose

"Daniel was mad at me for getting him expelled from the school so he helped Primrose. She's been trying at me since sophomore year." I tell her.

"I can't believe it. This is downright pathetic. How could someone stoop this low?" She questions in exasperation.

I start to rub her arms in an attempt to calm her before speaking, "Daniel's dad's a politician. So when we filed a complaint against him, the bastard got out in less than 48 hours. But dad's one of three major investors at school so Daniel couldn't get a free pass from there. Now, he's back and getting under my skin just like before."

She sighs in annoyance and gets off of my lap, "Take me back to the school." She demands.

"Eliza." I warn seeing the stubborn look on her face.

"Please." She says with a frown.

"Why?" I question, staying rooted to my spot.

"You'll know." She counters.

"I wanna know right now, Eliza." I say in a stern.

"No, you can't do that. I am not going to let you talk me out of it." She rebels.

I stare directly into her eyes and she does not back down making me eventually give in with a sigh. I have no clue what she's up to but I can't say no to that face.

She knows it well and she's taken advantage of it.

I stand up from the bench and grab her hand as we start to make our way towards my car.

"Eliza, I don't know what's cooking in that brain of yours but I don't want you getting into trouble because of me." I say as soon as we settle inside the car and hit the road.

"I won't." She says folding her arms across her chest.

I click my tongue wanting nothing more than to take a U-turn but my hands are tied. The little vixen gets what she says.

"Nick." She calls after a while.

I hum in response as I see the familiar school ground come in view.

"It's Liza and not Eliza, for you." She corrects.

I bite back a smile, keeping a straight face, "Okay, Eliza."

The second I park my car outside the school, she takes off her seatbelt and hops out of the car. I quickly follow behind her and see the hallways crowded since the school was over.

She's walking fast for a tiny being and I quickly match my strides with her. I see Isaac, Finn, Anwyll, and Lily standing in the hallway looking directly at us.

I turn my head towards Liza and see her glaring at someone. I follow her gaze and find Primrose chatting away with her two minions and the worst part, she's standing just opposite to where our group was.