30. ONLY FOR YOU

I hear the click of heels against the floor and my head swivels in the direction of the staircase. My breath hitches at the back of my throat as I see her descending the steps, looking as gorgeous as the princess that she is.

She looks up, her curls whipping in the air, and for a moment I forget how to breathe. She looks unbearably beautiful and the dress fit her like a glove.

As cheesy as it may sound, all the Disney princesses combined won't even come close to her if they were to see her right now

As cheesy as it may sound, all the Disney princesses combined won't even come close to her if they were to see her right now. I'd say it is love at first sight but I don't remember feeling any emotion other than love every single time I put my eyes on her. So it's love at every sight.

This is the most unique quality of Eliza. She looks mesmerizing in just about everything.

As soon as she starts to approach me, my eyes drink in her form from her heel clad feet up to her perfectly fitted dress and her loosely curled locks that are bouncing behind her shoulders along with minimal makeup. Her plump lips were painted in a shade of blood-red and I have a feeling that I will soon be ruining it.

"I am sorry for taking so much time."

"You look breathtaking."

We both say simultaneously.

A blush creeps up her neck and she bites her lip, "Thanks." She mutters quietly.

I cover the distance between us with three long strides and cup her face with my hands before pulling her in for a kiss. She freezes in my hold for a split second but recovers quickly and kisses me back. Her lips move shyly against mine for a few seconds before she finally let loose and matches my pace.

One of her hands slide up from my chest to my hair and her fingers move through them, slightly tugging at the ends. I groan in the kiss and pull her body flush against mine causing her hand to fist my shirt. She moans lightly when I squeeze her waist in response and tug at her bottom lip with my teeth before pulling away.

Resting my forehead against hers, I kiss the tip of her nose and she takes a step back, my arms still caging her, "You ruined my lipstick." She whispers and her eyes move to my lips.

A soft giggle pushes past her lips as she brings her right thumb to wipe my lips that probably had her lipstick stains. I keep staring at her in a trance and just then she snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"What are you looking at?" She asks.

"You." I reply without missing a heartbeat.

Her cheeks turn pink and she gently pries my arms off of her waist, "You were going to take me somewhere?"

I have completely forgotten about that but I reply, "Of course."

The small puppy comes running down the stairs and steals Liza's attention completely who is now picking him up in her arms.