7. BETTER THAN 'UNREQUITED LOVE'

Happy reading. ♥️

The continuous ring of my alarm wakes me up and the first thing I do is, slap the alarm clock with my hand

I forgot to draw the curtains last night and so the bright light seeps through the window lighting the whole room up. My room was fairly large sized with fawn colored walls matched with cream colored furniture.

A queen sized round bed was pushed against the wall with two side tables on either sides. A small built-in bookshelf was beside my study table and chair near the window. There were two more doors; one was the bathroom and the other was a walk in closet.

I got out of the bed seeing that it's nine thirty and I woke up later than usual today. After doing my business, I brush my teeth and wash my face before dabbing it dry and spraying rose water on it.

Walking out of the bathroom, I push open my closet door and start rummaging through the clothes to find the suitable outfit. Grabbing a light blue, high-waisted, boyfriend jeans which is ripped, I pair it with a plain white tee and take off to shower.

After about thirty minutes, I am ready and my hair are dried and tied in a top knot bun

After about thirty minutes, I am ready and my hair are dried and tied in a top knot bun. I finish my look with a cute floral knot headband and white sneakers.

I slip down the stairs with a newfound enthusiasm when I hear mom and dad laughing about something making my smile even wider and day even brighter.

"GOOD MORNING." I chirp loudly as soon as I enter the kitchen.

Mom and dad are both doing the dishes when they hear me and turn around with wide eyes and confused smiles at my unusual cheeriness.

"Morning princess, you seem awfully happy today." dad states.

Mum slaps his arm and gives me a warm smile while opening her arms wide for me. I grin back and rush to her wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"You never welcome me with open arms." dad pouts adorably with a frown.

"This isn't about you, Ronan." mom says rolling her eyes.

"Aw dad, come here." I say and hug him tightly.