Ch. 25-Reunited again

It's been weeks and Vixen has been doing a group call with her friends....when she's not doing that she's watching them.

However today she's unable to watch B for some reason, "....Why isn't it working?!?!" She growls.

"Cause I'm right here...." Says a familiar voice behind her...she froze glancing behind her.

"..........B........" She says in slight disbelief and shock. He nods softly purring happily as he runs up to her hugging her tightly. Vixen cries happily in his arms holding him close.

"Is...this really happening....? Are ya really here?! How??!" She says softly. B smiles warmly kissing her face with many kisses before kissing her closing the gap between their lips. Vixen cries softly as she melts into the kiss closing her eye sockets....he did the same as they kiss.

B stopped kissing her for a moment to speak as he rests his forehead on hers, "I'm right here....you didn't think I let you stay in the void alone forever now did you??" He says picking her up bridal style.

"B?! What are you doing?!?! Put me down!" She says blushing, he only shook his head kissing her cheek lovingly, "Come on, let's go home....Little frisk misses you. And so do I..." He purrs. Vixen glances at the portal, "....But...Will I be able to.....leave?" She says hugging him. B smiles kissing her cheek lovingly, "Only one way to find out..." he says calmly as he goes through the portal carrying her.

Vixen is blinded by the bright light of his world for a moment before she could see again only to be tackled into a hug by little frisk. She smiled hugging her tightly as she kisses her cheek lovingly. B purrs happily....

Vixen smiles as she purrs lovingly, "It worked...I'm here! And I'm here to stay."

***The end***