Ch. 10-The gift to B

—A week later—

—Vixen
It's been a week now and I sleep mostly in a mini-bed in B and Swap's room. Me and B have gotten quite attached to each other and well me and Swap are good cooking buddies or at least to him...I don't know the first thing about cooking so I mainly just hand him stuff from the cabinet...

Me and Stars are good chatting buddies too! He tells me so much about the Stars and the galaxy. It's all so interesting...I was never allowed outside and well...when I was outside I never saw the stars. It was far too cloudy and I had other things in my mind....Wingdings is curious about me and my world but doesn't push me about...I answer comfortable questions and skip the ones that make me feel tense.

As for Swapfell he...kind of creeps me out. Keeps flirting with me and teasing me...it's weird. And Fell....still doesn't trust me. And believe me the feeling is still mutual.

It was morning and I was awake at 5 in the morning...everyone was still asleep. And I was bored....well everyone expect for Swap. He was already downstairs making breakfast.....I sat up and growled in pain.

One of my wounds was aching on my left rib...my HP was still down but everyone helped me heal up every now and then.

"Ouch...God damn fucking wound....!" I growled quietly, thinking B was fast asleep.

"Vixen???"

Oh shit.

I thought wrong he was awake. I turned around, he was sitting up in bed, his expression was written with extreme worry all over it.

"You're wounded???" He said seeing if he heard me correctly.

I gulped.

.

.

.

.

There was an uncomfortable silence in the room. I hated it.

"Vixen, come here. Please..." He said as he sat there on his bed. I gulped and my bones instantly started rattling causing me more pain. I got up slowly and sat next to him...he sighed and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Where are you wounded?? And for how long???" He said with a very serious expression but still with a calm gentle tone.

"L-Longer than I've known any of ya...and basically all over my body in random places. I have my own bandages and well ya guys have a first-aid kit as well as hydrogen peroxide so... I clean them myself. Which explains a few things from day one." I said with a long sigh.

He was very quiet for a moment. "And...you're HP???" He asked.

I froze, "It's never been maxed out in well over 8 years." I told him. His eye sockets were opened wide. They were dark and empty...he really was blind.

He suddenly hugged me close, very very gently. I felt my skull heat up as his skull rested on my shoulder. B was so warm and his breath was so hot on my neck...it felt really good.

I suddenly felt a rush of his magic enter my body...he was healing me.

(HP: 199/1600,
299/1600,
399/1600,
499/1600)

My HP was increasingly rising by the hundreds...but I couldn't let him heal me fully or he could hurt himself. So I pulled away...

"Vixen???"

"Thank you B, I appreciate what yer trying to do for me....but if ya heal me completely all at once like that—ya could get hurt. And I'm used to it anyways...why do ya think I have such a high HP?? To survive....and I've made it this far." I said with a smile underneath my face mask.

He smiled and touched my face...he seemed to notice the existence of the mask. "What is this on your face???" He asked feeling it farther trying to recognize what it was by touch.

"...Its my face mask...." I told him. He seemed confused, "Have you always worn this...?" He asked as he touched it with both hands. "Yeah...?" I told him.

"What Do you do when you need to wash it???" He asked. I froze...I remembered Swap saying something about laundry day. Shit!! What was I gonna do?!?!

"B...the others don't know about any of this! Please don't tell them...and as for the mask—I........there's no way I can take it off. I don't wanna scare anyone....it took so long to gain everyone's trust just to lose it over something like my ugly face—?!"

B stopped me and grabbed my face pulling me closer so we were touching foreheads.

"I don't care what anyone says! You. Are. Not. Ugly." He said sternly as he suddenly kisses my cheek. I was completely lost for words....he totally took me by surprise.

I didn't know he cared THAT much!

My skull was hotter than the hottest summer day. I was sweating a lot too.... I wanted to return the favor but I was much too shy to kiss him. So I got a new idea.

"Hey B....um... I'd like to g-give ya a gift for the little k-kiss ya gave me there...j-just now. Heh heh.....what would ya think if I told ya I could give ya your sight back???" I told him, my tail wagging like crazy.

His face lit up and he kissed my ear making me squeak. He giggled, I'm a blushing mess again.

"Ok...um...which eye was your good eye before ya went blind???" I asked. He pointed to his left eye...

"Ok...no problem!" I told him. As I began my little magic spell. I touched my left eye socket with his to sync my eye with his. "Let me know if ya feel any pain and I'll stop." I told him.

His left eye was starting to glow green.

My left eye light was now outlined in green but they were still a pure blue

My left eye light was now outlined in green but they were still a pure blue. He opened his left eye and looked at me. Tears ran down his face as he hugged me with a big smile.

I told him...that I couldn't keep this up all day but for a few minutes maybe a few hours tops....but little by little he soon would be able to see on his own. He couldn't thank me enough...

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" He told me as he looked around everywhere not missing a single thing and then he gazed upon me.

"Uhhhhh.......what are ya staring at now??" I asked as he gazed upon me more and more. As his new eye glided all over my body I felt as if there were hands tracing my body.

I felt my skull heat up again.

"You're so....beautiful~💚" He told me as he pet my ears gently. God that felt really good!!!~

*.....uhhhh...s-so warm...! D-don't fall asleep.*

He nuzzled his cheek up against mine and...purred!!!! My soul nearly melted. It was so hot... I nearly screamed with overwhelming pleasure as he sucked on my ear.

His hot breath in my ear made me shutter and trembling with good feelings.

"B!!! Vixen!!!!! Breakfast is ready!!!!!!" Yelled Swap, interrupting the moment. I couldn't keep his magic eye going so he was blind again...but at least he was smiling.

We went downstairs and sat down breakfast.