Ch. 15-Wingdings

—Vixen
After the truce with Fell I went back to bed. B and Swap were still asleep.

Thank god.

I laying down in my bed and tried to sleep. Later I woke up again, this time to Swap getting up. It was already that time where he got up to make everyone breakfast?

I glanced at the back of him as he stretched with a big yawn. He then jumped out of bed, got dressed (I looked away), and bounded downstairs. I glanced at B who seemed to still be asleep.

I hissed at a sudden pain in my soul...it was different from what I've felt before. That's when I noticed B was shaking....I teleported onto his bed in front of him, his red glowing amulet wasn't around his neck.

I glanced around the room for it, it's plugged into an outlet on the wall...My ears went down when the pain got worse and B started to whimper and pant.

This is when I realized he wasn't asleep at all. I sighed and gently pulled him close to my chest with my wings. He flinched a little bit soon realized it was me once he opened his left eye which was still lit.

I was suddenly purring at him as I curled up with him, cuddling. I wasn't familiar with cuddling but it felt natural, maybe just instinct I knew what to do. I heard him purring slightly afterwards, he nuzzled my cheek and licks my face with his long green tongue.

[This picture ain't mine! I got lazy and ps B is a dragon-skeleton from newtale in case yer all wondering]

I find this cute and comforting like, a warm kiss. After all I am part fox. I wagged my tail and lick his face returning the affection. He smiles...

Later his amulet is recharged and he puts it back on. He says it helps him... and I know why. His soul is fractured pretty good but I can feel the missing piece is for one of his sons back in his world.

"Breakfast!" Calls Swap. B carries me downstairs to the table with everyone else. Swap always makes really good food...

—Time skip—
It's lunchtime and I've been allowed by Swap to stay on the couch from convincing him earlier. Everyone sits at the table...but Wingdings is missing. Stars goes upstairs to retrieve him...but I heard something unusual.

"Wingdings Not again!!! Open this door! You must stop this behavior!! It's lunchtime and your health is more important than overworking yourself to get everyone out of here!!" I heard Stars yell.

"Swap locked himself in the lab??" I asked. Everyone nods...

"Wingdings blames himself for everyone being trapped here...since he's the original Gaster. But he will not believe any of us no matter what we tell him..." Said Swap.

I sighed, "I'll be right back..." I said teleporting to Stars. "Vixen?? What are you doing upstairs?" He asked. "I thought ya could use some help...Could I try and get him out?" I asked. He nodded and left as he goes back downstairs. I am left standing in front of the lab door. Unsure of what to say...

"Wingdings?" I Said. There was no answer...

".......You should come eat with us...ya know? If....if ya overwhelmed yourself with so much stress you'll never be able to find the solution to help anyone out of here. So...please won't cha come out of there and eat with everyone?" I said leaning my head against the door.

There's no response.

I growled in annoyance and teleport to the other side of the door. Wingdings is at his desk, he's quietly crying...I hug him from behind, wrapping my arms around his neck startled him for a brief moment...

He stares into my eyes as I give him a warm smile as I nuzzle his cheek purring slightly as I hug him with my wings  around his body

He stares into my eyes as I give him a warm smile as I nuzzle his cheek purring slightly as I hug him with my wings around his body. He's crying again as he closes his eyes but he seems to be calming down a little bit.

I sighed and licked away his yellow tears as I continue purring and hugging him. Eventually he hugs me back as he cries into my shoulder...He is calming down farther.

—Vixen has linked souls with Wingdings—

Later Wingdings comes to eat with everyone he seems happy. After lunch I am drawn to the kitchen by smells of Swap cooking dinner. "It smells good Swap." I tell him. He smiles, "I'm glad ya like it Vixxie, but ya should be rested..." he says putting his hands on his hips. "Who says I ain't? Ya said I shouldn't walk...so I ain't!" I said as I came into the kitchen using my wings to walk around.

He sighed with a smile, "Very clever Vixxie, very clever indeed." He says.