Ch. 11-The big fight & uncovered secrets

—Vixen
I had just given B his little gift and well...nobody knew about it yet. B loved every little thing he saw when I used my magic to help him see.

True I would get tired after a while but B deserved it. Everyone is downstairs at the moment and I'm upstairs sitting on B/Swap's bed. I am thinking about what to do to kill time.

To be honest I don't wanna go home. There's nothing there for me...and I would miss all these Gasters too, especially B.

"Ah! *Growl* ....Shit. *Huff huff*" I hissed at my pain. The wounds needed to be re-bandaged again. And there was blood on my green cloth wrapped around my neck and hips. It was the only thing I was given close enough to a shirt...

I sighed and teleported to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I wasn't miss anything this time...I didn't need their pity.

I had gotten used to this routine ...but not the hydrogen peroxide. It fucking burns worse than the wounds themselves.

Afterwards I double checked everything to make sure there was no evidence of blood or anything. Once everything is looking good I teleported back to B's room.

I am so sore from re-bandaging my wounds that I don't wanna move...I lay there on my bed and try to relax. My wings are bothering me to so I adjust them ever so slightly. They stung with pain....but they weren't wounded just badly bruised from the humans and the fall when I got here in the void.

My HP is doing well.

(HP: 514/1600)

Partly thanks to B. I sighed and stared at the ceiling...

"Vixxie! Breakfast!!!" Called Swap. Oh great, now I'd have to move again...I growled as I sat up.

"Shit! *Huff huff* ah, fuck it..." I said as I teleported downstairs and into my seat at the dining table.

I made sure to keep my heavy breathing quiet, down to a minimum. I didn't wanna worry any of them.... I ate my food. The pain couldn't help but make me tremble. But it was tolerable...

"Hey kid....?" I looked up as I finished eating, Fell had spoken to me. I gulped...

"Why are ya always wearing that face mask?" He asked. I froze...this was the one question I was hoping to never be asked and here it was screaming in my face. Everyone was staring at me awaiting an answer.

"It's none of yer business, why do ya care anyways?" I growled as my claws dug into the table. He glared at me. Swap cleared his 'throat' getting Fell to glance at him.

Swap had a very serious expression but Fell ignored it.

—Stars
The room was overwhelmed with the tension between Fell and Vixen. Fell was ignoring Swap and Vixen's eye lights were beginning to change color by the second. They were turning a scary bright red....

"Fell I think you should back off—" he interrupted me. "Like hell I am!!! I've had enough with all these secrets and lies! First the screaming, then the blood, what's next a pile of dust laying around?!!" Fell shouts.

Vixen had dug deep claw marks into the table making a loud frightening sound that scared all of us. The room was silent...

She stood up from her seat, stuffed her hands into her pockets and walked towards the stairs to leave. "Where the fuck do ya think yer going?!!!" Yelled Fell as he summoned sharp bones to block the stairs...preventing her from leaving.

"Fell that's enough!" Shouts Swap But Fell ignores him once again. "I won't let cha leave without answering!" He snarls at her.

She rattling her bones now with her back facing us.