Ch.9-overslept

—Swap
B and I let Vixen sleep in our bedroom for the time being...since she felt safe around B and well it was his room from the start, and it smelled like him.

We left her to rest...it was hard cause she wouldn't let go of B at first.

I was making lunch, B was on the couch with Swapfell, Stars and Fell. As for Wingdings he was coming down from the lab...to join everyone else.

—Vixen
My eye sockets flickered open as I woke up. I immediately sat up to find myself in a two person bed. The room smelled like B with a small hint of Swap.

This must be their room. But what the fuck was I doing here?!

The last thing I remembered was speaking with B and...he....petted my ears and head. I felt my skull heat up again...I threw the covers off me and took off my hood but kept my hoodie jacket on as well as my face mask in case someone came in. I sighed...this was a very nice room and the bed was very comfortable. It was hard not to fall asleep again.... I glanced over at the clock and froze.

(12:38PM)

Oh shit!!!!

I overslept, it was past lunchtime!!! What would Swap say?!!! Would I be punished?!?! What happens if ya don't come for a meal on time?! I could only think of the consequences the humans ruled out for me!!! So jumped out of bed, flung the door open and ran downstairs.

I was out of breath when I reached the bottom of the stairs...everyone was sitting at the dining table, and staring at me as I caught my breath.

B waved at me. I walked over and waited for Swap to exit the kitchen...he seemed to be cleaning his dish. Everyone else was half way finish with there food.

Swap exits the kitchen. "Oh Vixen! Did ya sleep well...are ya hungry? I have your food ready for ya, kept it hot for ya!" He said with a warm smile, as he set my plate full of good smelling food at my seat. "Yer...n-not mad that I o-o-overslept???" I stuttered as my tail went between my legs. Swap sighed and walked up to me slowly...I shut my eyes as he reached out to me. I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder...I looked at him he had a genuine smile....something I hadn't seen in a long, long time.

I sat down and ate my lunch as everyone finished theirs.

They all retreated to the couch and watched a movie on the tv. All except for B...As for Swap he was in the kitchen cleaning everyone's dishes.

I finished my food and went into the kitchen to help Swap with the dishes. "Oh...Vixen, ya don't have to do that! I've got the dishes, tra-la-la~" Said Swap with a big grin.

I nodded and let him have my plate. I exited the kitchen, I turned back and glanced at him...he really wasn't mad??? I just slept in for a few hours and he wasn't even the slightest bit angry?! Not even annoyed?!!

This was to unreal to me...it scared me worse than nearly being beaten to death.

I turned back around to leave the rest of the way—

*Bonk*

"Owwwww!!!!!!" I whined finding myself on the floor. I bumped into someone...I looked up to see Fell towering over me. I gulped and stayed on the floor...trembling as I awaited any reactions from him.

"Watch where yer going next time kid..." He said in an annoyed grumpy voice. He walked passed me and went upstairs....I was completely dumbfounded. Fell was the most untrusting of me out of all of them and nothing!?!? Not even so much as a growl out of him?!?!!

I gulped...

I got up and stayed as far away from everyone else as I could....something was up and I didn't like it!!