Healing Wounds

His grip never faltered as he dragged me into his room down the hall.
It was definitely going to leave bruises, but nothing worse than what's already happened.
Groggy and cranky i was pushed to sit down on his bed with the lucious silk covers.
Staring blankly ahead into space not feeling much, the sound of water bouncing on a tile surface intruded my peace.
I was brought back to relaity by Jerome grabbing my hand wordlessly.
"Strip, we need to get you cleaned." He affirmed.
"B-but I'm shy" i bashfully stammered.
"Do i care? No! Now strip!" He growled deep within his chest.
Slipping out of my trousers and panties, my skin dithered in the cool of the bathroom.
Removing the dressing is fairly simple if it's you that's doing it, but it's Jerome so he had to make sure he tugged on the tape before actually taking it off.
It stung like a motherfucker in the open air.
Thinking it's now or never, i step under the hot water of the shower.
I immediately wince at the searing pain in my back and hip.
Blood begins trickling down into the drain pipe making it look like something out of Stephen Kings IT.
The whiff of vanilla hits my nose and i strain my neck sideways to find the source.
Jerome was holding an open bottle of shampoo and Conditioner.
Pouring the substance onto my hands and lathering it up, i massaged it into my hair.
It was so blissful in every way, i let out the softest sigh of contentment.
At this point i had completely forgotten that the Psycho was watching me creepily from the corner.
Washing the soapy mix out of my hair and doing it for the 2nd time to remove all of the dirt, i moved onto the body wash.
My head immediately felt much lighter and cleaner.
Grabbing a teal Loofa and the strawberry scented shower gel. I poured some onto the Loofa.
I then began cleansing my body of all memories, the hurt and the dreaded sorrow.
Being specially careful when it came to the 'J.V' on my hip, i lathered the body wash on.
Unable to reach my back to clean the horrific carved words, i had no choice but to ask Jerome to.
No doubt he would be rough and wouldn't care that it hurt, but it needed cleaning so very bad.
"Jerome? Do you think you could clean my back please? I can't reach?" I shamefully asked with my back turned.
"Of Course Doll Face, pass me the Loofa. Stay that way and keep quiet" he asserted.
Without a word needed, i passed him the Loofa over my right shoulder.
Fearing the worst, i placed my hands flat against the wall ready.
The roughness never came, soft and gentle.
What is going on? Why is he being nice? Is he planning something? This is all to make me drop my guard! All these questions boundes through my head as his hands were gentle massaging the wounds on my back.
Pushing me under the shower head, i went back to washing all of the soap off.
I proceeded to step out of the shower as Jerome handed me a black towel and i wrapped myself in it feeling much more decent.
No altercation was needed for me to leave the room and sit on the edge of his bed as he grabbed the dressing and ointment from the bathroom cupboards.
He came back with a skip in his step and smile on his face.
"You ready? This will hurt, but I'm sure you figured that out." He smirked.
A cold chill ran down my spine as he applied the ointment to my wounds and dressed them tenderly.
Jerome left to find me one of his long shirts to sleep in, as he did so i dried my damp hair off with the towel.
He came back in a few minutes later with a long plain black shirt and placed it on the bed as i put the towel in the Hamper.
I picked up his top and swiftly pulled it over my head. It came down to my mid thigh and was pretty comfy.
I got into his big comfy bed and laid my head on the pillow.
I felt a dip beside me and looked over to see Jerome in just his boxers staring down at me.
I rolled over and tried to sleep until he pulled me against his chest. A quick hiss escaped my mouth from the pain in my back but i soon became comfy.
Not caring that i was spooning a maniac i fell into a peaceful slumber that was for once not plagued by nightmares.