Biting Back

Nightmare is in ITALICS and UNDERLINED
Metal clashing, that's the noise i woke up to. Once again, i was chained up but luckily for me it was to a wall.
Pulling harshly at the tight restraints, nothing happened. These cuffs are so tight, they'll definitely leave bruises. I don't care anymore though, no more Mrs nice Aleera. He's just asking for a bitch slap, chaining me up here... fucking kidnapping me again. He shouts at me, i'm shouting back. He hits me, i'm hitting back. He awoke something in me that day, something that was resting deep within my soul. A pure hatred for criminals, until now it'd remained dormant.

"Jerome you fuck, come uncuff me now!" I escreamed at the top of my lungs.
Chucking came from outside the door and i knew he was enjoying what he'd awoken.
"Calm down princess, i'll unlock you as soon as you drop the attitude" he said whilst unlocking the door and stepping inside.
"Fuck yourself you man whore!" I insulted whilst writhing in the chains that bound me.
Walking over and bending down so our eyes are level, he tutted and grabbed my collar dragging me forward so our faces were inches apart.
"Hmm you turned into a right brat, daddy likes that" he said licking his lips.
Scoffing, disgusted by him. I pulled away.
"You're so disgusting, you make me so sick" i said in a gravely voice.
A harsh sting graced my face as a tear trickled down my now red cheek.
"Fucking slap me again i dare you, i'll slap you back cunt." I said as i choked on my own tears.
"You deserve it you little bitch. You best watch your mouth and your attitude, or i'll do much more than slap you!" He yelled irritated by my back chat.
Defeated, i just slumped over and gave up fighting.
"Now babygirl, i'll unlock you as soon as you promise to behave" He cooed whilst holding my chin between his thumb and forefinger.
"I p- promise" i stuttered carelessly.

Uncuffing me and dragging me up by my forearm, i didn't bother to fight. I just let him drag me along to his room. Locking the door behind him, i hadn't realised he'd let me go until he said.
"Come sit on daddy's lap" he growled.
"I don't even care anymore", i voiced aloud as i crawled into his lap curling up and cuddling his waist. Stroking my hair soothingly, i began to dose off. My sleep plagued with sickening nightmares.

DARK, COLD AND ALONE. I SAT THERE BY MYSELF, WITH NO ONE TO LOOK OUT FOR ME. I'D ALWAYS TOOK MY FATHER BEING OVER-PROTECTIVE FOR GRANTED. NOW I'M SITTING HERE WATCHING AS THE GINGER MANIAC PLUNGES A KNIFE REPEATADLY INTO HIS CHEST. UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING, I SCREAM HOPING TO GET SOMEONE'S ATTENTION... ANYONE'S ATTENTION BUT NO ONE CAN HEAR ME. I WAS PARALYSED! PARALYSED BY SHOCK AND FEAR. CRYING AND SHAKING, I WATCHED HIM LOSE THE LIGHT IN HIS EYES. THAT'S WHEN I KNEW HE WAS GONE! WHEN HE WAS GONE FOR GOOD! I LAY THERE BROKEN... EVEN MORE BROKEN THAN BEFORE!

I woke up by being shaken softly and to Jerome calling my name. My eyes shot open and i scurried away from Jerome's grip bringing my knees up to my chest.
"Don't touch him, do whatever you want to me. Just don't hurt him please, i'm begging you!" I pleaded in between sobs.
Tilting his head, he looked at me with a sorrowful look.
"As much as i like to hear you begging, i don't know what you're on about Aleera." He admitted.
"Sorry, i had a nightmare that you killed him." I said still crying.
"Killed who?" He raised a questioning eyebrow.
"My dad, please don't hurt him." I voiced hopeful.
"I can't promise that." He admitted truthfully.

Nothing was said after that, Jerome had got up and left. About 15 minutes later he returned with a glass of apple juice, and noodles. Sitting down in front of me, he passed me the tray with the food on with no words. Taking the food, we sat there in awkward silence as i ate the blissfull food. After i was finished, i set the tray aside and downed the glass of apple juice.
The awkward silence was getting incredibily unbearable, that's when i decided to go for a shower and then go to sleep. I had the quickest shower possibly, brushed my teeth and then realised that i had no clothes to change into.
"Jerome!" I yelled through the door.
"Mhm" came a passive response like he was busy doing something.
"I need some clothes" i admitted asahmed that i Hadn't thought it through.
Sitting on the edge of the bathtub with a bathrobe wrapped around me whilst a towel nested in my hair.
I heard the door lightly click suggesting the door was opening, in came Jerome.
Shielding his eyes not wanting to see anything, i rolled my eyes and spoke.
"I'm decent, you can look." I chuckled.
"For a murderer, you're considerate" i nodded amused.
Smiling, he handed me one of his oversize shirts and a pair of underwear.
With a quick thank you and a chaste nod from him, he turned and left the bathroom.
Getting dressed, i left the bathroom to see him lying on the bed shirtless.
I went to sit next to him and got under the covers lying down staring at the T.V to see what movie he would choose. He eventually settled on Hotel Transylvania, above 40 minutes in my eyelids got heavy and i fell into a deep slumber.