Taking a Stand

Waking up to an empty but warm bed, i quickly notice the water running in the bathroom.
Jerome must be taking a shower, or so i thought. I began to hear grunting and moaning coming from within the bathroom. With a look of confusion etched upon my strooken face, the grunting stopped and the water turned off.
The door clicked meaning it was now unlocked, my eyes widened.
Quickly laying back down and pretending to be asleep, Jerome came out of the Bathroom in just a Towel.
Walking over and perching himself on the edge of the bed, i pretended to yawn and hastily sat up not mentally prepared for what sight awaited me.
His chizzled chest gleamed, his wet hair slicked back from the water.
The towel wrapped losely around his waist, my mouth hung open shocked by the sight in front of me.
He must've noticed aswell because a devious chuckle escaped his lips.
"You might want to shut your mouth dear before my friend comes out to play." He growled with a wiggle of his eyebrow.
Closing my mouth instantly, i blushed and looked away avoiding his intense gaze.
He didn't care i was still in the room, he stood up and let the towel fall to the ground.
Walking over to his draw, he pulled out a pair of dark purple silk boxers with gold trimmings.
Slipping them on, he turned around to face me.
Turning to face him, i admired his colour taste.
"I like the colour combo" i admitted shyly.
With a smirk and a chuckle, he walked over and sat in front of me.
Placing both of his hands ontop of mine, he sincerely asked.
"Are you hungry? Do you want a bacon sandwich?"
"Yes please." I uttered quietly. Throwing a red robe on, he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room like a giddy child.
He didn't give me a chance to get ready, i looked like i'd been dragged through a bush. My hair up in a messy ponytail, still wearing my clothes from yesterday.

Pushing me down into a stool, he went over to the pan and turned on the hob. Waiting for it to heat up, he grabbed the Bacon out of the Fridge and placed 3 pieces in the pan unable to do 6 at a time. Grabbing the bread out of the bread bin and smearing butter all over 2 of the 4 pieces. He put away the butter and the loaf.
Returning to the pan, he flipped the bacon over. 5 minutes of waiting for the first 3 pieces to be done. He took the tongs and put the bacon on the bread. Cutting it in half and placing it in front of me.
Sitting there patiently for him to sit down and start eating, it was 10 minutes before he'd finished making his food and sat down across from me.
Raising a questioning eyebrow at me, he asked curiously.
"Why aren't you eating? Are you not hungry anymore?"
"No, no i am. I was just taught to wait until someone else is eating before i start eating." I admitted.
"Aren't you just a precious little pet." He caressed my cheek.
Flinching away from his touch, he took his hand back and began eating.
Once we'd finished eating, he took me back to his room where he proceeded to get dressed.
Throwing me a clean pair of underwear and one of his huge shirts along with a pair of Jeans, i told him to turn around whilst i got changed.
He turned his back reluctantly as i slid out of yesterday's clothes and put on the underwear provided.
Little did i know, someone was peering over his shoulder at my now half naked body.
Having put his shirt on and the jeans, i turned to face him whilst a menacing and mischevious smirk danced across his face.

"You're absolutely gorgeous, i wonder what you'd look like out of those clothes." He growled
Furrowing my eyebrows together, i stood up and walked out of the room ignoring him.
Jerome quickly followed behind, grabbing my wrist and spun me round.
"Where The fuck do you think you're going? Don't you ever walk away without permission again!" He snarled.
Taking a step closer to him and a deep breath. We were then face to face and i had to keep a calm sinister tone to let him know i was serious.
"You listen here Jerome, you mention a thing about my body again and i swear to god you'll be hanging upside down off the balcony before the day ends. You have no right, you're not in charge here. You're just a little pawn in the big mans game, yeah you're 'in charge' of me, but that's only cause you have the upper hand and want to feel big and important." I said with no emotion in my voice.
He stood there frozen as i walked away from him again.
After wandering aimlessly for a good 15 minutes i finally came across the lounge. It was luxurious, creme walls with black velvet couches A grand coffee table with 'Dumas' engraved on it.
"What in the world is Dumas?" I asked myself.
Throwing myself on the chouch, i grabbed the TV remote which lay at the edge of the Coffee table and clicked on the TV.
I'm stuck here, if i try and leave he'll find me and will probably kill me. Jim and Harv will find me at some point.
I hadn't even noticed Tabitha and Barbara walk in and sit down, i was too engrossed in the T.V

Sighing and looking up, i jumped out of the seat when i saw Tabitha looking at me.
"Woah kid, what was that about?" She chuckled.
"Shit man you just scared me. I didn't even notice you two come in The Fuck!" I explained startled.
"Y'know Aleera, i heard what you said to the Asshat when he brought you back and i like you. You have fire, pure hatred. You're fearless but it's confusing how your demeanor changes so quickly. You go from being fierce to being shy and quiet." She admitted honestly.
"Thank You, i like you too. I honestly thought you were chill and cool the first time i saw you. I love your outfit By the way." I nodded.

"How would you like to train with me?" Tabitha Raised an eyebrow
Just as i was about to agree, Jerome burst through the door.
"Sorry Ladies, but i need to steal Aleera" he growled whilst wrapping his hand around my wrist.
Pulling my arm out of his hand, i turned around and bitch slapped him.
"Put your hands on me again and i will gut you like a fish dear don't fucking test me. I've had it with you treating me like your Property!" I screamed.
Tabitha and Barbara stood up, they both came over. Pushed Jerome out of our way and then grabbed my hands as they simultaneously pulled me towards the training room.
"Let's Train!"