Hope is all that's left

A few hours later, the door of opened and i was barely concious. I knew better than to fight against him right now, he's put me through so much mental and physical torture. Taking a quick glance up at the sillhouette hovering around the door, i let my body go slack. I no longer gave a shit, he could kill me for all i cared. He stood there grinning malevolently at my broken submissive form.
"How's my little Pet?" He cooed.
No response....
"Well that's not too nice. How about you do as your told and things will go alot more smoothly" he jeered.
Not daring to meet his eyes, i hummed in approval. I'm done... I'm done fighting against him. There really isn't any use. My last hope is that my father finds me, if not. I'm fucked!
I was too caught up in my thoughts to hear the click of the cuffs. They were free, my arms were free. Oh sweet sweet bliss! I can move!
Sighing in relief, i apologised in hopes that it would put me in his good books. Maybe.... just maybe if i do what he says he wont hurt me anymore.
"I'm sorry daddy, i wont disobey again. If this is what will happen every time then i'll be good. I promise." I muttered whilst glancing up at his expression.
His expression held pride yet deviance.
"I'm glad you finally came to your senses doll face. I intend on bringing out the crazy in you and if you wont co-operate with me then it's not gonna be fun for you." He cooed whilst caressing my cheek.
Unbeknown to me i subconciously leant into his touch. The warmth of his rough palm contrasted the cold gloom that was this chamber. It was nice to have some contact that didn't hold bad intentions.
Until now, i had completely forgotten of the wounds on my body and myself being completely exposed to a murderer no less a maniac.
Shifting awkwardly, my hands crossed over my bare chest to try and cover myself as best as i could.
"Um Sir?" I questioned nervously.
"Yes my sweet spit fire" he spoke.
"What about my clothes? Do i get new ones? Do we need to change my dressings? I don't want them getting infected!" I rambled.
His hand in front of my face is what shut me up.
"Hush. No need to rant on to me doll face."
"Come with me" he demanded, holding his hand out whilst smirking mischeviously.
Placing my clammy hand in his rough warm one, he pulled me hurriedly towards the door.
Swinging it open, he set foot into the light.
I hope i never have to go back into the dark. I pleaded in my thoughts.
With a shattering bang the metal door closed behind us.