Kidnapped

Throwing my Cheer outfit on, i rushed out the door swiping my dad's donut on the way out.
"I was gonna eat that!" My dad's voice boomed as i continued running towards the school bus.
"Too bad!" I rebounded back snickering.

Unfortunately, because of my dad being over protective he wants me to sit right at the back next to the emergency exit. Not bothering to argue i quickly complied, anything to make him feel at ease really. As per usual, my normal seat at the back is vacant so i began making my way drowning out all of the arrogant cheers.
Yes, i may be a cheerleader but i don't like many of the others so i normally keep to myself. Taking out my phone and plugging in my headphones, i message my dad telling him i'm safe and turning on some music.
Leaning on the glass window, i feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. Giving up fighting, i succumb to a sweet slumber.

A sweet slumber that only lasted 20 minutes before the bus came to a harsh stop. Opening my eyes, only to quickly shut them again because of the blinding sun beaming through the window onto my face.
Still having my headphones in, i didn't hear the door open. Kelsie to my right nudged me, making me aware of the current predicament we were in.
Frantically trying to type my dad a message telling him what's going in, i shrunk further and further into the seat in hopes of going unoticed.
The message read "Help! Jerome and the others taken bus hostage! S.O.S!"
There he stood, ginger hair looking like flaming fire in the sun, icy blue eyes glistening in the light as his manical smile slithered onto his face.
One of the men came and handcuffed all of the Cheerleaders, well there goes any means of escape.
Walking up and down the bus pointing his revolver at some of the cheerleaders, he turned to talk to everyone.
"I want you all to know this was a very difficult decision for us. It was between you and a senior citizen bingo party. In the end, we decided to skew a little younger. Youth won the day. Sorry." He said emphasizing the Sorry with a hint of sarcasm.
Skipping towards the front of the bus he spun around once again to talk to all of us again.
"Give me an O!" He chorused.
Frozen in fear, no one comprehended the maniac's words.
Seemingly irritated with the lack of response, he shot the roof and once again demanded for an O.
"I said.... give me an O!" He reminded with a sinister tone.
"O!" emitted everyone in fear of what he would do.

Hearing the quiet murmuring coming from the far left corner he strided over with pride.
Looking longingly out the window, for any side of my dad or Jim. I hear the approaching footsteps and tense fearing that he'll find out who i am. Noticing my rigid form, he points the revolver straight at the back of my head.
"One little pull of the trigger and you're dead sweetheart, care to turn around and reveal who you are?" He asked looming over my figure.
Sighing, i slowly turned around keeping my head point at the floor. Realising that i'm not going to co-operate, i feel two cold fingers grab my chin.
Roughly pulling my chin up to look at him, a gleeful smirk crept it's way onto his face.

"Long time no see Dollface, i missed you. Did you miss me?" He asked whilst staring into my soul.
"N-No" I stuttered shaking violently.
Tutting whilst shaking his head, he uncuffed me pulling me over his shoulder.
"We're gonna have such fun together, don't you think so too gorgeous?" He asked amusement evident in his voice.
Sobbing violently, he chuckled as we made our way out of the bus.

Blaring Sirens broke the tension, and in came the Calvalry.
Setting me down in front of him, he quickly spun me round so my back was pressed against his firm chest.
Cold metal pressed against my temple, i let out a muffled sob. That's when i saw my dad and Jim rushing out.
"Ally!" My dad yelled anger clearly evident.
Jim was the next to speak.
"Let her go Jerome, she's done nothing wrong!"
Placing a finger to his cheek seemingly thinking.
"How about no, how about i use her as my little plaything" He chuckled deeply.

Harvey's face flushed red with anger, raising his gun slightly.
Stumbling, i was pushed harshly into another pair of strong arms. Looking up at a huge bald guy, i screamed. "Dad help me please!" I screamed choking back a sob.
"I'll get you baby, you'll be ok. You're strong!" He yelled back shaking with anger.
Jerome looked amused by the conversion of longing words.
"How sweet! I'm afraid you wont be seeing her for a while pops!" Jerome boomed.
Turning to face me, the words he said whilst sauntering towards me hit me like a brick.
"Light em' up" he giggled.
I didn't even notice the gas until now, i was too pre-occupied. That's why no one shot him!
Dragged away, i kicked and wriggled but to no avail as Helzingers grip on my squirming body got tighter.
Tossed into the van like i'm nothing, how degrading. Creepy guy with big hair on one side and Jerome on my other side, could it reslly get any worse?
Sinking in my seat didn't go unoticed, Jerome turned towards me and pouted.
"What's wrong gorgeous? Not looking forward to spending time with me? Ha! You're stuck with me anyway so suck it up!" He finished with a quick snarl.
Looking over my shoulder to my right, Greenwood is staring at me like i'm a meal.
"Oh, i'm sorry about this by the way!" He chirped.
"Huh?" I queried.
A sharp stinging pain seared through my neck as Jerome injected me with something. My mind went blank and my body went limp.
The last thing i lost was my conciousness but not before seeing that Eerie smile and seeing Jerome bring me to lay on his lap.
My eyes fluttered closed with the only sound being my heartbeat pounding loudly in my ears.