Reunited Part 1

After speaking to my new friend for hours on end, i decided to go home and sleep. It's been a busy day and i'm exhausted. As soon as my face hit my pillow, i was out.
I slept for a solid 8 hours before my dad announced his departure.
Hopping out of bed giddily, i got ready and left. After the deep conversation with Oswald, i felt so much better and relaxed. He really helped me understand what was going on with Ed, he also reassured me that i had no darkness.
No clouds, sun, what is going on? Gotham is never bright, always gloomy. Something's off!

Hurrying down the busy streets of Gotham, i decided to make a detour to Oswald's club. The smell of Alcohol seeped through my Nostrils and lingered seemingly persuading me to buy a round.
"And who are you?" A bald man in a fancy suit now stood infront of me with a bland expression.
"Aleera, and you may be?" I asked eyeing him warily.
"Victor, Victor Z-" He introduced before being interupted.
"Zsasz!" A voice belonging to the Penguin boomed from behind him.
Walking up to Zsasz, he spotted me and grinned cheerily.
"Ally! How are you feeling after our little conversation last night?" He asked.
"Much better thank you, i really needed someone. I think we'll become very good friends!" I smiled.
"I think so too, you're much different than your Father." He voiced.
"Excuse me Sir, but who's this?" Victor piped up.
"This is Aleera Bullock, my new friend!" Oswald Chorused.
"As in Harveys daughter?" Zsasz raised a questioning eyebrow.
"The same one yeah" Oswald smiled sweetly.
Victor extended his hand for me to shake and i did just that. I shook the eerie guys hand, which was suprisingly soft but cold.

"I just came over to make sure you're okay" i smiled gently.
"Yes my dear, i'm fine. I also believe that Victor likes you, is that so Victor?" Oswald proclaimed.
Throwing a quick glance at me Victor spoke, no emotion in his voice.
"Well, i don't want to kill her so i suppose i do like you." He smiled.
Smiling widely, i walked over to Victor and gave him an unexpected hug. It was a suprisingly tight hug considering we'd just met.
After giving Oswald a huge hug, i bid my farewells and headed to the GCPD. Don't want my dad getting too worked up over my location and well being. Tea was calling my name, i decided go to Cecelia's Coffee before going to the GCPD. Smiling to myself, i ordered myself, Jim, Harvey, Alvarez and Essen drinks. They'll all be grateful, considering all of the shit with the MANIAX!
Walking out of Cecelia's and towards the Precinct, i began to wonder what Jerome was doing. Was he going crazy? Was he glad i was gone? Was he gonna kill me if he ever found me? I was pulled from my thoughts, when i nearly walked into someone.
"Sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going." I sincerely apologised.
"It's fine Miss Bullock, i know you have a habit of doing that." He chuckled amused at my apology.
Glancing up intrigued, i came face to face with Alfred.
"Alfred!" I squealed, and pulled him into a huge hug.
"Woah, someone missed me much?" He grinned, hugging me back.
"My god Alfred! I've missed our late night tea and deep conversations." I admitted sighing loudly.
"Me too, me too but isn't calling me your God a bit much." That smart remark resulted in a glare from me.
"Okay okay, anyway i have to go. Master Bruce is awaiting my arrival and he should be hungry soon." He explained, moving past me.
"Bye Alfred!" I waved.
"Goodbye Miss Bullock, come to the Manor whenever. You're always Welcome!" He smiled and waved back.

Continuing to the GCPD, i sped up a little.
I began humming, as i entered the Precinct. No one looked up, all used to my presence. Skipping happily to Alvarez, i handed him his cup. With a look of confusion but gratitude he thanked me profusely. I then continued towards Essen's Office to give her drink, knocking on the door lightly. I hear a quiet
"Come in" from the other side of the door.
"Hey Essen, i got you a Coffee on my way down here" i chirped whilst walking towards her desk and setting it down in front of her.
With a sip and a bliss full smile, she gave me a wide smile.
Happy to have helped someone, i turned and left to give Jim and my dad their drinks.
Sneaking up behind Jim, i blew in his ear as i set his drink on his desk.
"What was that for?" He chuckled
Shrugging, i placed my dad's drink on the table.
I went and stole Alvarez's desk whilst he's gone. Promptly falling asleep with my head in my hand.

It must have been at least 2 hours before i got rudely awoken by a loud bang. Hazily looking around, i saw figures charging through the door through blurry eyes. Ducking under the desk, i crawled towards the Forensics Room. That should be safe right?
Fearing for my life, i quietly pushed open the door and snuck in. My breathing was erratic and i was shaking.
"You really need to calm down Aleera." Ed whispered from his spot sat on the metal table.
"Right" i affirmed as i inhaled and exhaled deeply.
"I can't stop shaking Ed, what should i do?" I asked with a wavering voice.
"Just come here Ally" he cooed soothingly.
Tiptoeing towards Ed careful not to make any sounds, he grabbed my hands.
Pulling me up onto the table gently, he enveloped me in a comforting hug and i relaxed into his touch.
This immediately put a stop to my constant shaking.
"That better?" He asked concerned for me.
"Much, thank you" I gratefully thanked him.
Ed hopped off the cold metal table and walked silently to the door. Opening the door slightly, he peaked his head out to see what was going on.
That's when he saw the one person i didn't want to see... Jerome