A rude awakening

With a start, i was abruptly awoken by my dad banging loudly on my door shouting my name.
"ALEERA VICTORIA BULLOCK! WAKE UP! You knew you were coming to work with me today, so get up and get dressed. You have 30 minutes before i leave without you!"
Internally Groaning, i scrambled out of bed towards the bathroom.
Quickly brushing my teeth and washing my face, i decided to just leave my long brown hair down. I'm too tired to do anything to it and i have such little time.
10 minutes later, i had decided to wear black skinny jeans, black tank top with a fishnet long sleeved top over it. Knee high heeled black boots, black leather fingerless gloves and my black leather jacket.
Trudging grumpily down stairs, i wasn't suprised when my dad was no where to be seen and there was a note.
Picking up the note, it read;
"You really take forever to get ready, had to go. Meet me at the GCPD, will most likely be at my desk. Also, if you're feeling up to it can you grab me and Jim a Coffee on the way? Please and thank you.
Love- Dad Xx"
Scrunching up the note, i grabbed my keys and bag and headed off towards Celia's Coffee shop.
As per usual it was gloomy and looked like it was about to rain, speeding up down the Alleyway i heard a loud thud behind me.
Taking a quick glance over my shoulder i was very suprised to see Selina.
"Kat, i haven't seen you in forever. How are you?" I asked taking a step closer to her.
"As good as a street kid's gonna get, got any Cash?" She quickly responded.
"Only got like 20 dollars on me for my dad's and Jim's Coffee" I sighed.
"Sorry man" I apologised.
"Whatever" She rebounded as she turned the opposite way.

Continuing my journey towards Celia's coffee it began raining, i bolted inside.
Striding towards the counter, a young lady asked what i wanted. Responding instantly i ordered my dad and Jim's usual. Handing over the money, i watched as someone else prepared the Coffee.
Grabbing the Coffee, i made my way out of the small shop and made my way to the GCPD.

Pushing open the wooden double doors, i stepped inside and it was blissfull. It was so warm in there, compared to being outside.
I was so glad to finally be there, i maneuvered my way past all of the desks. Getting a few greetings from other Officers, including a Riddle from Mr Nygma.
I approached my dad's desk just in time to see Jim exiting Essens Office.
Sitting on my dad's chair i handed Jim his Coffee.
Turning to me with a smile Jim spoke.
"Hi Aleera, been while since you were back here. Thanks for the Coffee by the way."
"Yeah, seems like that doesn't it even though i was here two weeks ago. It's not a problem Jim, i know how busy you guys have been lately." I responded cheerfully.
"Have you seen my dad? He told me to bring him Coffee and he isn't here, how convenient!" I chuckled.
"You wont be suprised for me to tell you that he's gone to get donuts would you?" Jim exclaimed and rolled his eyes.
"Of course i'm not suprised, he's a big goof!" I stated in a matter of fact tone.

20 minutes later, my dad walks in with a mouth full of donut. I stand up and glare at him.
"And where have you been?" I ask waiting for a cocky response.
Having no excuse Harvey just shrugged his shoulder and avoided looking at me as he went to sit in his chair.
After about another 30 minutes of sitting there conversing with my dad and Jim, i decide to go and see Mr Nygma.
Approaching the Medical Examination room, i knock three times hoping that Ed is actually in there.

Suddenly, the door swung open and a very cheerful Ed stands in front of me in a Forensics suit and Gloves.
"Hiya Ed" I greeted happily.
"Hello Tally Ally" He waved.
Rolling my eyes playfully, i pushed past him into the room.
I sit on the counter as he inspects a body, exchanging Riddles for a solid 3 hours before my dad tells me that he's going on a lunch break.

Bored of being here, i headed towards Wayne Manor to catch up with my old Pal Bruce.

After 30 minutes of walking through the rain, i arrive at the door of Wayne Manor.
I knock 3 times before Alfred finally opens the door.
"Can i help yo-
Miss Bullock? How have you been?" He asks shocked as he brings me into a bone crushing hug.
"I've been fine, just been busy with school and such." I respond whilst returning the hug.

"Alfred? Who was at the door?
Aleera? It's been so long!" He shouts as he jogs towards me. Shocking me as he hugs me and spins me around.
"I came to catch up Brucie, i know it's been way too long. I needed to see my favourite Brit and Billionaire!" I squeaked out.

After a long ass day, they offered me to stay the night and having not seen them in a while i accepted. Knowing where my room is in the Manor, i sauntered up the stairs in need of a hot shower. Not long after, i fell into a deep sleep.