Torture

"Fucking let go of me!" I screamed
"Haha fuck you bitch!" He snarked back as he dragged me into a cold dark room.
Finally the grip on my hair fell slack allowing me to shuffle back as far as possible.
Already on his heels towards the door, the dim light awoke.
An audible gasp slipped my lips as i glanced around at the room. Floor stained with blood, weapons everywhere, metal operating table, chains suspended from the ceeling. This was a fucking torture chamber!
Chuckling darkly as my suprised reaction, he stalked towards me.
Closing my eyes and rocking back and forth, my arm was in a vice like grip and i was yanked from the cold ground.
Frozen in fear, i stood there whilst Jerome stalked around me like a predator stalking it's prey.
Shivers ran down my spine as Jerome leaned into my ear and eerily whispered.
"Time to Play Doll Face!"

Cackling like a mad man, he moved into my line of vision.
"Now sweetie, you're gonna do as daddy says or you're gonna die. Understood?" He calmly spoke.
Nodding frantically, i glanced around the room once more.
"UNDERSTOOD!?!" He boomed clearly aggitated by my lack of verbal response.
"Y-Yes Sir, I'm sorry!" I whimpered as a silent tear escaped my burning eyes.
"Come stand in front of me and hold your arms in the air." He demanded whilst moving under the suspended chains.
Hesitantly shuffling forward, i blinked the tears away that were threatening to spill.
"Show no weakness Aleera, it's what he wants!" I uttered to myself.
Groaning, he grabbed my arms and pulled me forward not pleased by my slow advance.
Both Chains clicked in place, he moved over to a tray of tools and devices.
Panicking, i began thrashing around and sobbing.
Vision blurred with tears, the cold blade of a knife ran smoothly across my cheek as he cooed softly.
"Now now Darling this will only hurt a little..."
"Who am i kidding? This is gonna hurt alot!" He said whilst breaking out in malevolent laughter.
Before i knew what was happening, the blade was ripping through the soft fabric of my shirt leaving me in my bra.
Running the sharp edge down from my collar bone to my hip, he crouched in eye line of the blade.
"Please don't do this Jerome, I'm sorry!" I pleaded helplessly.
It was too late, he began carving into my hip and i couldn't supress the screams that tore through the room.
"J.V" that's what he carved.
"Now whenever you look in the mirror, you'll know who broke you!" He glowered.
Humming in aproval of his so called art, he turned his attention to my back.
"This will not do, an artist need a blank canvas!" He scowled.
He cut away the rest of my shirt and my bra leaving my top half exposed the crazed lunatic.
Body racking with sobs, i let the tears flow freely. Feeling the sharp pain of the blade piercing my skin i'd given in trying to fight.
20 minutes of agonizing pain and torture and it was over.
"Property of Jerome Valeska" was carved across the entirety of my back. It was sure to leave scars, that's what he wanted though. That's why they were so deep.
On the verge of passing out, he came around in front of my face and gripped my chin forcing to look at him.
"Now maybe you'll think twice before being a bitch, but we can't have you dying on us so i best clean you up." He added with a chuckle.
Grabbing a bowl and filling it was soapy water and a sponge, he began cleaning my wounds before dressing them.
After dressing and cleaning my wounds, he left me chained in the room with my thoughts.
That was the first time i wondered whether death would be more peaceful than this Torture, but when it's Jerome it definitely wont be the last.