Chapter 25 Heroes to the rescue

(A/N Hey, y'all I hope everyone is doing well. Here is the long awaited chapter. Sorry it took this long.

What is everyone's favourite song off the new album?

Love Yoonie💜)

*Yoongi's pov*

"You can't say that Hobi, that's a bad thing to say." I laugh and playfully smack Hobi's shoulder. He looks at me and begins to imitate Namjoon who is currently in the booth recording some songs. I start laughing louder and wipe some tears away from my eyes. I tilt my head to look at Namjoon in the booth who is using his hands a lot while rapping. He sounds great, but it just looks so funny as his eyes are closed and his hands literally everywhere. Hoseok is doing his best to replicate his hand moves and looks just as stupid. After Namjoon finishes we start listening to the song over and over. Giving our opinion on what we think about the song so far and what we should improve in our own singing and rapping skills.

We all smile at each other. It's been a while since we had this much fun in the studio together. Namjoon stops laughing and grabs his phone that is making noise in his pocket. He looks at the screen, furrows his eyebrows, accepts the call and places the phone against his ear. Hobi and I both look at him, patiently waiting for him to start informing us on who is calling and what is wrong.

"Hey Jimin-ah, what's wrong?" He asks looking up at us. His smile reappears as he talks to Jimin, he is so cute. We can hear a little bit of muffled talking, but it's really hard to make out what Jimin is saying. Namjoon's smile fades again. His posture straightens as he sits back in the chair. He fidgets with the bottom of his shirt as he is listening to what Jimin is telling him.

"Okay we will go get him now." He hangs up the phone abruptly and stands up telling us that Jin is probably in danger and we have to go get him. We all walk towards the door of the studio. I toss Hobi's coat towards him and grab mine, putting it on while walking towards the exit of the building. We walk out the door like those gang members you always do in series and movies with a big explosion behind them. We get to the car and I grab the handle of the front passenger seat car door and as I'm opening it I hear Namjoon yell "SHOTGUN." I sigh, close the door and walk to the other side of the car and get in the backseat.

We are on our way towards the mall, Hobi is driving. Namjoon is sitting in the front seat all relaxed and I'm here squeezing my eyes shut because the way Hobi is driving it's terrifying and dangerous. I ask if he can slow down which he does. I thank him and proceed to feel unsafe for the rest of the way there. We finally arrive at the mall and Jin is nowhere to be found. I unbuckle my seatbelt and start to look around while still sitting in the car. I look behind me and see some dudes in a dark alleyway. I squint my eyes and try to make out who those guys are. I grab my phone and take a picture, zooming in and I notice Jin is also in the picture. I feel the anger building up inside of me. I'm ready to get out and beat those guys up. However Namjoon stops me and says it's better If we wait in the car and try to calm Jin down after he comes in. I nod and sit back down and I buckle up.

I see Jin running to the car as fast as he can, opening the door and getting in. He is breathing heavily and looks out the window.

"Are you okay Jin?" Namjoon asks, turning around in the front seat. Jin shakes his head and rests it against the window looking back at the mall. I grab his hand in a comforting way as he looks at me with tears in his eyes. He places his head on my shoulder without making a sound. Feeling my shoulder getting wet I play with his hair trying to calm him down and make him stop crying. I really don't know how to deal with this situation. After a few minutes the guys in the front started asking Jin questions, unaware of the crying boy on my shoulder. He turns around again not getting answers.

"Is he asleep?" He whispers to me pointing at Jin. I feel Jin is still crying and answer yes to Namjoons question so he won't bother the poor boy anymore for the rest of the ride.

Once we're home I carry a silently crying Jin to our shared room.

"Do you wanna talk about what happened?" I ask him. He shakes his head and asks me to leave him alone for a bit. I see the look in his eyes and get more worried than before.

I turn around and before really leaving the room I give him one last glance and leave closing the door behind me.

After closing the door I slide down to the ground hugging my knees. I look forward to the blank wall while my thoughts take over me.

"Hey, you okay?" I look up and see Hobi standing next to me.

"Yeah I'm fine." He frowns and looks at the wall that I was staring at earlier.

"Well you staring at a wall doesn't give me 'I'm fine' vibes." He sighs and sits down on my right grabbing my hand tightly.

"Look you can always tell me everything, you know that right?" He loosened his grip on my hand and stands up. I look up again and see him holding out his hand for me to stand up.

I grab it and stand up immediately pulling him into a tight hug. I whisper a 'I know' and snuggle my head into the crook of his neck. I lift my head after some time and look him in the eyes smiling.

"I think we should wait for him to come out of his room and after that we can maybe talk to him about what happened in his life." He nods his head.

"You're right. Let's go to the living room and wait." He leads me to the living room and cuddles me on the couch.

"I'm worried about him, Hobi... The look in his eyes was not okay. I've seen that look only in myself when I was really depressed and in Jiminie, when he was not eating and hurting himself." I whisper to Hoseok so the others can't hear me. He looks at me in shock.

"Maybe we should check in on Jin... Just to make sure he doesn't do anything to himself. We don't know if he has a past with that kind of stuff." Hoseok whispers back. We get up and slowly walk towards mine and Jin's shared room.

I can hear faint crying from I think the bathroom. This gets me more worried than before. I grab the master key that I got from the living room.

"Hobi, should we really open the door?" I ask worry laced in my voice. He nods in response. Jin's cries become louder and I waste no time opening the door, scanning the room quickly I notice he is not in the room. We run to the bathroom door which is slightly open. I look at Hoseok and he nods. We both look through the open door and the sight breaks my heart.......