Chapter 29 Getting busy with shopping

*Taehyung's pov*

"Jimin hyung can you pass me the plates please?" I ask him, tapping him on the shoulder. I offered to do the dishes. Jin and Kookie are getting ready to go get ice cream. Jimin is still a bit dazed from what happened half an hour ago. So I decided to clean up all the plates. The rap line has to go into the studio, because there were some problems with one of the tracks. And seeing as Jimin and I were the only two who actually bothered to put clothes on before coming to breakfast, we were on cleaning duty.

"Thank you hyung. How was it?" I thank him and I just had to ask. I know Jin hyung was the closest to Jimin hyung, but I can't help being a little jealous.

"How was what?" He asks in reply not getting what I meant.

"The kiss Minnie hyung. Are his lips soft? They look soft, I wanna kiss him too. Do you think he'll let me?" I continue my little ramble and look at Jimin hyung for answers.

"Ah that's what you meant TaeTae. Yesss his lips were very soft. It only lasted a second but I can't get it out of my head." Jimin touches his lips as he's recalling the memory.

"I'm sure he'll kiss you soon too TaeTae. He's been through a lot so we have to wait till he makes the first move. We don't want to hurt him. We also still don't know everything about him. So we can use our little date today to get to know him a little better." He continues as he pets my head. I move closer and kiss him. Loving every moment with him. Jimin separates us and tells me to hurry up with the dishes so Jungkook and Jin hyung don't have to wait for us.

Once we're done we put everything away and go to our rooms to search for shoes. I walk into my room and let out a yelp in shock at the scene unfolding on Namjoons bed. The three on the bed turn towards me and let out a sigh. Namjoon and Hobi turn back to each other and continue their make out session.

"You're so lucky it's just me and not Jin hyung! Also weren't you three supposed to be at work?" I say as I stare at my naked hyungs. They shrug so I give up and march past them grab the first pair of shoes I see and run out the door. I wish I could join them but I promised Jin I would also come to get ice cream and maybe do some shopping. He said he'd be more comfortable if there were more of us coming after what happened last time.

I run downstairs after I put my shoes on in the hallway. The others are already waiting at the front door.

"What took you so long?" Kookie asks with an adorable pout on his lips. I tell him I got distracted and giggle at the image that's stuck in my head. Jin says the car is waiting in front of the building with some extra bodyguards. As we walk to the car I ask what we're gonna do first.

"Let's get ice cream at that cute cafe we always go to, Jin hasn't been there yet." Jungkook suggests jumping up and down in excitement. It's his favourite place to go. I nod and Jimin agrees too. I shotgun the front seat and tell mr. Driver-nim where to go first.

After 10 minutes we arrive at this cute café. Café 'Feeling Peachy' they have the best ice creams and milkshakes. Plus the atmosphere is amazingly peaceful. The café is not that big, but on the small side for a café. It's pretty cosy though. All the walls are covered in pastel colours. We go here all the time. Jin's eyes widen at the sight, we all giggle at his cute expression.

"Do you like it?" I question as Kookie drags us to a booth in the back. Jin nods and takes one of the menus. 'I'll get something with apple flavours' I think to myself and I close my menu. I notice one of the waiters that I haven't seen before. He seems young and he's pretty small for a man. I ask everyone for their order and continue talking to them about the upcoming debut.

"Hi! I'm Woozi. I'll be your waiter today. I just started this week so please go easy on me." The small boy says with a big smile.

"Hiii! Can we have a strawberry milkshake with extra whipped cream, a peachy dream surprise, a cloudy day and a happy apple bingsu? And can we also get 4 hot chocolates?" I order for everyone and make sure I got the drinks. Woozi repeats the order and writes it down. He tells us it'll be ready soon and walks away. Jin looks spaced out at the cheery boy. Something doesn't feel right.